Grand Theft Auto 5

SWP's back said:
Stato said:
If there is going to be new consoles this winter this is going to come out very close the the release of them.
If so I am a bit disappointed, I was expecting a little bit more from the ps3. It has never really lived up to its potential has it.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good machine, I was probably expecting too much.

Reading up on the PS4 it sounds like a disappointing console as well!

Might just stick with my PC now, I've always bought a playstation but recently they're using cheap parts like AMD graphics cards and not even using their best cards which don't really bring out the best in gaming!

I remember my mates GPU processor thermal paste eventually dried up and after fixing it his PS3 gave up and he lost all his game saves because you can't transfer your PS3 hard drive into another PS3 console because they're all coded into individual units!!

They're becoming unreliable for the money you pay for them, like i said i use my PC now and only tend to use my PS3 for either FIFA which i rarely play or to watch Blu-Ray films!

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
SWP's back said:
Stato said:
If there is going to be new consoles this winter this is going to come out very close the the release of them.
If so I am a bit disappointed, I was expecting a little bit more from the ps3. It has never really lived up to its potential has it.

Might just stick with my PC now, I've always bought a playstation but recently they're using cheap parts like AMD graphics cards and not even using their best cards which don't really bring out the best in gaming!

I remember my mates GPU processor thermal paste eventually dried up and after fixing it his PS3 gave up and he lost all his game saves because you can't transfer your PS3 hard drive into another PS3 console because they're all coded into individual units!!

They're becoming unreliable for the money you pay for them, like i said i use my PC now and only tend to use my PS3 for either FIFA which i rarely play or to watch Blu-Ray films!

I'm on my 3rd PS3 in 6 years now and have lost backward compatibility as they only have the slimmer ones left now.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
SWP's back said:
Stato said:

Lots of stuff he could of done to save the game saves. He didn't try hard enough

****Spoiler Alert****

Here is the Map for GTA5... it's apparentlly bigger than GTA4, Red Dead Redemption and GTA San Andreas Combined...

This Place will be huge

[bigimg]http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2013/09/Los-Santos.jpg[/bigimg]

Also, GTA Online will be coming soon so anyone interested in getting a Bluemoon Clan going for this?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olEGtoYs_8A[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.