Grand Theft Auto 5

where are you getting it from? i havent pre ordered......do i have a chance?
was thinking going a tesco 24 at midnight to see if i get lucky

Only ordered off shop to because they have a good record of getting it there early

Bloody don't when I use them ha.

Still, spent the afternoon watching breaking bad. Then when I get home from work in the morning, I get a few hours sleep and then hopefully the postman brings me GTA!

Aguero_Element said:

My lad pre ordered it from the local Blockbusters. We're going half on it. He's taken a weeks holiday so he can play it.

can always download it from the psn store if you're too lazy to go to the shops like me. It lets you download it now too so you're set to go when the time lock runs out at midnight.

My xbox has stopped reading discs so I'm hoping they're going to release it as a download on the Xbox Live marketplace otherwise i'm not going to be able to play it. Boo hoo. :(

stony said:
Aguero_Element said:

My lad pre ordered it from the local Blockbusters. We're going half on it. He's taken a weeks holiday so he can play it.
I'm closing my business down for good to play it.

Extreme I know.<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:33 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Smarties said:
Put it on for 10 minutes and got bored.
I'm smiling that not a soul bit on your fishing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.