Gravy vs Curry Sauce

Chips and...

• Gravy

• Curry Sauce

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think I`ll start a petition to see if we can have you banned from the Monton coach. NO gravy on chips? and the liberal use of caps. I think you`ve turned into a bloody hippie due to the stress of lockdown.

I don`t know what Big Kev will say when I have to report to him.

8-{
Is that chippy still there at the end of the street in monton? Always liked their curry sauce on chips.

Oh heckle meckle I’m in trouble again with Big Kev.
Thank goodness I’m only travelling back with you for a while! I’m going to the match on the tram until the entry stuff is sorted out.
So Big Kev will be too upset at the way we play and wishing Stevie Ireland was back to be concerned about EB and her dislike of gravy. :-)

You did make me laugh out loud though. :-)

I think we should leave the club earlier than an hour before the game until this shambles has been sorted out.

But I still don`t forgive your blasphemy about my beloved gravy and chips

When Harry Kane signs I expect him to disavow curry sauce in favour of gravy. When he scores his first goal I want him to whip out a bisto tub and kiss the logo. That'll really boil the piss.
Him being a Southern softy he'll be eating a gherkin with his fish and chips and if its not a fish accompaniment, it'll be saveloy

Is that chippy still there at the end of the street in monton? Always liked their curry sauce on chips.

I dont know if its still there in honesty they`ve had a few chippies in Monton come and go.

If you are thinking of Johnsons Chippy, Vic the owner who was a neighbour of mine in Boothstown died a good while ago and his wife closed it.

I dont know if its still there in honesty they`ve had a few chippies in Monton come and go.

If you are thinking of Johnsons Chippy, Vic the owner who was a neighbour of mine in Boothstown died a good while ago and his wife closed it.
It was up near the roundabout end of the road. Almost 30 yes ago mind when I used to live and drink there. Nice enough place but swarming with rags at that time.

Wtf is Irish curry sauce?
“And if you're curious about the difference between Irish curry sauce and the English version, this discussion suggests the Irish curry sauce is usually darker, with more flavour and more MSG. Homemade Irish curry sauce – and Irish chicken curry too – often includes apple or other fruit”

Meat and potato pie, chips, mushy peas, and curry sauce is my standard, sophisticated meal of choice from a fine friery.

“And if you're curious about the difference between Irish curry sauce and the English version, this discussion suggests the Irish curry sauce is usually darker, with more flavour and more MSG. Homemade Irish curry sauce – and Irish chicken curry too – often includes apple or other fruit”
If you are making a keema, the addition of a finely chopped apple (which disappears in cooking) enhances the flavour. Compare to cardemon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.