Grazie Mancini - The Gazetta Ad goes to print!

blueste41 said:
I work for WHSmith, I have arranged for a number of stores to hopefully have (very limited) stock of this edition tomorrow. I say hopefully as foreign newspapers have a tendency to arrive a day late or not at all! I will post an update on availability tomorrow.

The stores are-

Altrincham, Ashton, Bolton, Bury, Manchester Arndale, Manchester west one, Oldham, Middleton, Rochdale, Sale, Stretford, Trafford and Stockport.

Stock will be available to personal callers to the stores on a first come first served basis. Please note- we cannot take payment over the phone nor can we reserve stock.

I doubt we will be able to meet demand but at least a few people will be able to get hold of a copy....I got as many copies as I could!
Think I'll need to be early, only Ashton this side of town 9am should do it.

well done to all who contributed and the lads that did it, i wish i had chipped in now but you can count on me if you gotta any other plans for a banner of summat.

as a long timer i dont remember this sort of thing happening back in the day, and fair play to the BA too for for all the new banners they have sorted. I know they get stick on here sometimes but they are just City lads havin fun so good luck to em.

I have great memories of our time with Roberto and i wish him luck wherever he goes. I hope we meet again sometime, hopefully in the champions league final.

ciao

I shook his hand after the last Blackburn away. Spotted him at the lights in a black range rover and knocked on his window, he wound it down and shook my hand. Top Man!

DiscoSteve said:
blueste41 said:
I work for WHSmith, I have arranged for a number of stores to hopefully have (very limited) stock of this edition tomorrow. I say hopefully as foreign newspapers have a tendency to arrive a day late or not at all! I will post an update on availability tomorrow.

The stores are-

Altrincham, Ashton, Bolton, Bury, Manchester Arndale, Manchester west one, Oldham, Middleton, Rochdale, Sale, Stretford, Trafford and Stockport.

Stock will be available to personal callers to the stores on a first come first served basis. Please note- we cannot take payment over the phone nor can we reserve stock.

I doubt we will be able to meet demand but at least a few people will be able to get hold of a copy....I got as many copies as I could!
Blues - you have your best chance in Trafford - there'll be no takers for this in Rag Country

Should be easy enough for me to get a copy then.

Pam said:
adrianr said:
samharris said:
I was not at york away but I donated £20..

I will forever be 'one of the 700'.. So proud to be a part of this. Thanks for everything Bob,now I will move on to support the new manager..

I'm gonna be a bluemoon legend in 20 years then, I helped make it! ;)

Is there to be a statue?

No, we couldn't get Adam to stand still for long enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.