Grealish house raid

You think professional burglars for a crime like this just turn up to a house once? They would have been sniffing around it for days or weeks. Use your head.

He also could have easily suprised everyone and picked up an illness like Dias.

He’s had loads of contractors in having the house done up so it could be linked to (one of) them.

Raiding players’ houses when their team is playing is not a new trick.

Rather different scale and part of the country but about 15 years ago, we had a very nice ride-on lawn mower stolen from our garage one night. It had clearly been targeted and not long before it happened, contractors had finished a long job extending the house opposite us. The Police of course did sod all and we never saw the mower again. We did suspect a link to the contractors but that was just our best guess of who had tipped the thieves off.

Doubt they will apprehend whoever broke into Jack’s but I hope they do: I loathe people that thieve from other folks homes.

City were playing. Half the world knew Grealish wouldn’t be at home mate.

Could have had a surprise illness like Dias.

For such a big 'job' I really doubt they went into the house not knowing who would be there and where stuff is.

Could have had a surprise illness like Dias.

For such a big 'job' I really doubt they went into the house not knowing who would be there and where stuff is.
Bound to have been tipped off by a removal man or some other contractor that have been working on the house.

These security companies sound shit, like they‘re just running an extortion racket, yet not actually around to prevent any burglaries. I’m assuming their modus operandi is to arrange a burglary if you’ve declined their ‘protection’ service?

They‘re even worse scum than random burglars. And what a sad indictment of our police and legal system if they’re powerless to stop this criminal activity and shut down these illegal businesses.

If they carry guns I’ll be fucked, but if anyone enters my house illegally I’m charging at the **** with my baseball bat around his head, absolutely no question of that.

If you whack someone upside the head with a baseball bat, even if they have invaded your property, you risk getting prosecuted yourself.

Having said that, at our previous house, someone broke in whilst we were asleep upstairs. Must have been "kids" as they stole a portable cd player and my wife's handbag, which they ditched on a path in the village along with a Mont Blanc pen that probably cost more than the cd player.

A Policeman did come round and I mentioned that if I had heard them, I would have had to avoid the temptation to take my baseball bat to them for fear of getting in trouble myself. The Policeman bascially said "Oh, they would have slipped, Sir". Doubt the attitude would be quite the same now.

Fuck me, people blaming Jack for having the audacity to have jewellery in his house.

Fucking bellends the lot of you.

I’ve got a nice brand new car parked on the street outside, I guess I deserve to have that broken into and stolen.
As soon as I saw this story break I knew there would be the usual bellends on here blaming the victim. Some real cunts in this fanbase unfortunately.

Fuck me, people blaming Jack for having the audacity to have jewellery in his house.

Fucking bellends the lot of you.

I’ve got a nice brand new car parked on the street outside, I guess I deserve to have that broken into and stolen.

Where do you live, mate...?

If you whack someone upside the head with a baseball bat, even if they have invaded your property, you risk getting prosecuted yourself.

Having said that, at our previous house, someone broke in whilst we were asleep upstairs. Must have been "kids" as they stole a portable cd player and my wife's handbag, which they ditched on a path in the village along with a Mont Blanc pen that probably cost more than the cd player.

A Policeman did come round and I mentioned that if I had heard them, I would have had to avoid the temptation to take my baseball bat to them for fear of getting in trouble myself. The Policeman bascially said "Oh, they would have slipped, Sir". Doubt the attitude would be quite the same now.
Always thought if the object you used to defend your self was something you would legitimately have to hand ie a hammer if you were doing DIY, carpet knife if putting a new rug down you would have a reasonable defence wheras if you have a baseball bat next to the bed with no reason to be there it would be considered a trap. Same thing with beware of the dog signs by putting up a sign you accept you knew the risk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.