Grealish house raid

It was probably a surprise that 10 people were there. The gang had a very good idea where the valuables were though.

To be fair, if I'd been a guest in the house, I would recommend family members to help the robbers find the valuables quickly.

Life is more important than things.

Something ironic about the tabs posting photos of the house on an article about a break in. No wonder these fuckers know where to target.
I suspect the size of the property is something of a give away to be honest.
Besides it can happen to anyone. My old gaff in Timperley was a 3 bed semi, didn't stop the fuckers. Thankfully wasn't home at the time.
Leaves you feeling shit, hope his family get over it

Same here.
Some little twat breaks into my house they'll have a piece of handrail with nails sticking out of it around his head.
Then sadly rather than being a hero the law would have you down as the bad guy, and probably spend more time and money on nailing you rather than the true culprit.
These clowns have well and truly fooked the country up.

You've got gangs of professional thieves flying in from around the world to target high end properties these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.