Grealish house raid

You've got gangs of professional thieves flying in from around the world to target high end properties these days.
The last mr k had his van stolen from outside our house in kent by a group from london stealing vans for order , caught them and they went to court , the leader was called moses , slap on the wrist i think it was , these cunts are shameless

If the security to the lads house fucked up they need sueing

If I was a Premier League player I would make it well known that I do not have expensive jewels, watches, artworks etc.
If anyone were to burgle the house they would maybe get some top end audio visual stuff and some nice clothes but that would be it - not worth the risk.
I have never really seen the point of "bling" - spend your money on something more sensible!

With all the hard men in this thread it’s a wonder any burglars ever live to tell the tale let alone get away with their ill gotten goods.
Apparently all the thieves have beautiful handrails on their staircases.

If I was a Premier League player I would make it well known that I do not have expensive jewels, watches, artworks etc.
If anyone were to burgle the house they would maybe get some top end audio visual stuff and some nice clothes but that would be it - not worth the risk.
I have never really seen the point of "bling" - spend your money on something more sensible!
i think most bling looks trashy , being a million/ billionare certainly does not give you class

Then sadly rather than being a hero the law would have you down as the bad guy, and probably spend more time and money on nailing you rather than the true culprit.
These clowns have well and truly fooked the country up.

Or more likely you’ll end up like Anthony Crolla who though on account of him being a 2 time world champion boxer he could take on burglars and ended up getting his head caved in with a paving slab.

Have a burglar alarm, Pay your home insurance, call the police, turn the hall lights on, stay upstairs because you never know what situation you’re walking into downstairs, and most likely they’ll have scarpered. Unless you’ve got a £20m Gucci contract on top of your £300k/week wages like Jack you probably don’t have the kind of money to attract hardened robbers who want to get in a physical confrontation.

Last edited:
Or more likely you’ll end up like Anthony Crolla who though on account of him being a 2 time world champion boxer he could take on burglars and ended up getting his head caved in with a paving slab.

He wasn't protecting his own house he was protecting a neighbours house running down the street after burglars, people are expressing what they'd do if someone broke into their house.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.