Grealish house raid

Rich man gets burgled and police investigate! Wow. Its be great if we all got police help. Cant say I have that much sympathy when rich people get the proper policing w all should get.

I hope no one was hurt.
Very true
My mum and dads house got burgled and the police didn’t turn up for days

A million quid in jewellery and not a Dog or security guard in sight?

Hope everyone in the house at the time is fine though.
"Million Pound Jewelry Raid" was a Newspaper headline, I would wager the actual value of the theft is considerably smaller.

Not that should deflect from a horrible crime, the Police need to get back to basics and stop all this thieving and burglaries, it's getting out of hand again.

"Million Pound Jewelry Raid" was a Newspaper headline, I would wager the actual value of the theft is considerably smaller.

Not that should deflect from a horrible crime, the Police need to get back to basics and stop all this thieving and burglaries, it's getting out of hand again.
Have you seen the price of the top range Rolex watches? We’re talking six figures. You’d not need many to soon get to £1M. This one’s a beauty, if I had the money I’d be tempted …

£44 delivery? Stuff that.

There’s others ten times that price on there.

Last edited:
I don't know if you can deter these kinds of ruthless professional criminals. They don't care if they get a long stretch , it's death or glory for them , it seems.

Even if the sentence was balls squeezed or blowtorched to mush they'd probably have a macho bring it on type of attitude.

I don't know how the rich cope with the anxiety of knowing they are targets. But I don't understand why with all their cash there isn't a foolproof way of addressing the issue of security.

my car got taken off my driveway this year, they broke in took the keys and got off, the polices response was and i quote 'you're car will be in bits by now and theres not much we can do , best thing you can do is claim off the insurance' and dont even get me started on insurance companies, theyre bigger criminals than the actual thieves.

A million quid in jewellery and not a Dog or security guard in sight?

Hope everyone in the house at the time is fine though.
Usual ignorant bullshit being posted here from people who can't be bothered to read the articles actually posted at the beginning of the thread, I see.

The reporting says that dogs alerted the family to the crime and there were security guards on the estate. Clearly even more needs to be done but SUBSTANTIAL security was in place. (Such that it points to a good chance of an inside job to me.)

The £1 million number is also undoubtedly plucked out of the air by the Scum and the Fail because it's a nice round number sure to enrage the jealous types.

Congrats on jumping to a judgemental conclusion based on nothing, though.

It's also been widely reported that everyone is fine physically.

my car got taken off my driveway this year, they broke in took the keys and got off, the polices response was and i quote 'you're car will be in bits by now and theres not much we can do , best thing you can do is claim off the insurance' and dont even get me started on insurance companies, theyre bigger criminals than the actual thieves.
Mine got nicked off the driveway and I assumed the same but it just got dumped and picked up by some kids who totalled it into a lamppost.

The police came round 2 days after I reported it stolen thinking it was me or my kids that had crashed it, the theft details weren’t even on their system.

My insurance were sound actually. Got paid out within two weeks.

Mine got nicked off the driveway and I assumed the same but it just got dumped and picked up by some kids who totalled it into a lamppost.

The police came round 2 days after I reported it stolen thinking it was me or my kids that had crashed it, the theft details weren’t even on their system.
i would have assumed the same but they did three in the same night in my area the police said and they were all audis, they knew what they were coming for to the point where they took the keys but actually pushed it halfway down the road before starting it as it was caught on someone else doorbell camera because if they had started it outside my house i would have heard it.

At that point i didnt have cameras and alarms, now i do but as with most things hindsight is 20/20

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.