Grealish house raid

If you want to make jail time harder, purely as punishment, that’s a valid opinion.

But you’ll struggle to find much evidence anywhere around the world where tougher jail conditions appear to act as any sort of deterrent.
Fair call mate , I don’t know what the answer is then ?

Wish I had one .

I know exactly where it is. Unless he’s moved very recently that is. It’s a kind of half hotel, half apartment type place. Security not really an issue I wouldn’t have thought anyway, whatever you call it.
Probably a serviced apartment

We had a break in at work in the summer, they took a £5k pressure washer, took 2 days for the police to come out. There was 3 of them in the car but only 1 come in to talk to us, he didn’t want to see where it happened and said unless we have clear CCTV showing faces they couldn’t do anything.
I feel sorry for you. Its horrible being robbed ad it makes you feel vulnerable and trust people less.

Criminals aren't stupid (Most are and they get caught) in knowing that they are being watched all the time. So they cover every part of their body making it harder for the police to pick them up on them. The thing that catches them out is DNA evidence left at the scene of the crime (Fingerprints and that).

With what's happened to Grealish and De Bruyne (The robbery happened in his native Belgium). Surely its time crime was treated seriously and serious punishments are given for these crimes as people being robbed is terrible and stealing isn't a victimless crime.

For me.players need to be careful on what they post and the images they post.
Sounds a bad ordeal that could have been a lot worse however the reality is crooks will target the wealthy and pounce upon any small bit of detail.

Horrible thing to experience. Being subject to an armed (assuming it was, difficult to imagine they weren’t tooled up) burglary whilst present at the scene (which can easily escalate into an armed robbery in the home) is a truly terrible thing to endure. People who participate in this awful crime are almost exclusively hard, charmless, ruthless and highly materialistic. And men. It takes a certain type of single mindedness and ambition to conceive of such a thing in the first place, knowing what may be required to happen for the burglary to succeed.

These people will usually do what it takes to get their prize. They would prefer it to be drama free, but will switch to ‘terrorise and torture’ mode if things don’t go exactly to plan.

I hope Jack’s family can get past this. And be grateful that none of them were harmed.

From all I hear from people I know around Birmingham, is that they are a lovely family. And I also know people who lived near Jack in Barnt Green, who all spoke very highly of him as a neighbour and person, including a United fan I know who said he was the nicest guy you could ever meet. Said Jack’s always got time for people. Said he has a real gift to make people happy.

Never got the hate some blues palpably have for him.

Lastly, I so hope the cunts who did this are caught and convicted.

Feel very sorry for Jack and his family. Horrible thing to happen. Sadly I don't know the answer it seems to be happening quite a lot, can you trust security? didn't Sterling have the same during the WC ?
If I was rich and famous I would probably live like Pep, penthouse in a high rise apartment with it's own lift...not in a house on the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.