Grealish house raid

I quite agree with Pep, sure these guys have wealth but talking and posting anything in the slightest will give the wrong sort of people the wrong sort of ideas, just dont advertise anything on the socials, it's common sense really.
These thieves are pros and could even be foriegners flown in to do the job for specific targets.
Are we ready for the stock photo of footballers’ pads in 2024?

IMG_5145.jpeg

Sorry to hear that, Eccles, but you do live in a ghetto…

I got burgled at uni and lost thousands of CDs. I obviously was gutted about losing my childhood music, but it was the feeling of intrusion and the feeling of someone going through my things that lasted longer.

It wouodnt surprise me if they moved soon.
*lol* my neighbours are wonderful though.

I'm sorry you had that experience and yes it is the feeling of someone going through your things etc. They took my birth mother's wedding ring (she died when I was 4 years old) and my engagement ring which had broken. The rest of the stuff was replaceable but not my Mum's ring.

To be clear as well in no way whatsoever do I blame Grealish or any other burglary victim
In theory you should be able to leave your house unlocked (I know you can’t)
The only person responsible is the thieving scumbag burglar rat - lowest of the low

Nobody was hurt he lost a few trinkets.

The police helicopters were out as were police Dogs and the associated staff.

If any of us get burgled or attacked you probably couldn't prise the copper on call from the ASDA doughnut section for 2 days even if they think it's worth it.

I'm sorry you had that experience and yes it is the feeling of someone going through your things etc. They took my birth mother's wedding ring (she died when I was 4 years old) and my engagement ring which had broken. The rest of the stuff was replaceable but not my Mum's ring.
That’s awful, sorry EB. The sentimental value of items can never be replaced or recovered.

You see loads of posts on social media of people losing their phones that only want them back for the photos on them.

Get them backed up and saved on iCloud or your computers. It can happen to anyone.

:-(

If any of us get burgled or attacked you probably couldn't prise the copper on call from the ASDA doughnut section for 2 days even if they think it's worth it.
Not necessarily true .There are a number of factors to consider .Burglary is a force priority therefore if there is a burglary happening (suspects still at the address)
all available police resources will be considered and deployed if necessary
The helicopter and dogs will attend if they are available and can get there in time to make a difference and the cops on the ground think the area is secure
No point sending either resource if the burglars are long gone
Granted the police will take longer to get too a burglary that happened a few days ago
It isn’t about money it’s about having a realistic chance to catch the burglars

Not necessarily true .There are a number of factors to consider .Burglary is a force priority therefore if there is a burglary happening (suspects still at the address)
all available police resources will be considered and deployed if necessary
The helicopter and dogs will attend if they are available and can get there in time to make a difference and the cops on the ground think the area is secure
No point sending either resource if the burglars are long gone
Granted the police will take longer to get too a burglary that happened a few days ago
It isn’t about money it’s about having a realistic chance to catch the burglars
I'd like to think you're right but...

That isn't true at all, the local plod couldn't care less about assault let alone burglary. Jacks house is marked for a higher degree in protection, whether or not that's because of a larger insurance claim we will never know.

Woman across the road from me got pretty much cleaned out, alarm bells going like the clappers and the sleuths in the dept gave her a police crime number.

I think a high profile footballer, who has potentially had a few million pounds of items stolen, is probably enough for the police to get off their ass.

Unfortunately for us mere paupers, someone high profile being robbed for millions, is probably more alarming than one of my neighbours having their £300 bike nicked out of their shed.

I think a high profile footballer, who has potentially had a few million pounds of items stolen, is probably enough for the police to get off their ass.

Unfortunately for us mere paupers, someone high profile being robbed for millions, is probably more alarming than one of my neighbours having their £300 bike nicked out of their shed.

See that's the big point and IMHO you are right, his losing a million is less than someone losing a telly or a computer.

Whilst his family were terrified (Nobody knows the details) the hoi polloi take risks most days in their lives. You can have sympathy for Jacks family but I wouldn't go too over board with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.