Grealish house raid

I'd like to think you're right but...

That isn't true at all, the local plod couldn't care less about assault let alone burglary. Jacks house is marked for a higher degree in protection, whether or not that's because of a larger insurance claim we will never know.

Woman across the road from me got pretty much cleaned out, alarm bells going like the clappers and the sleuths in the dept gave her a police crime number.
I could agree with you but then we would both be wrong :)
When the woman neighbour got burgled there could be any number or other incidents/factors going on in the force that are more serious hence lack of response
It’s all about available and best use of resources
The initial response to a small burglary and something like this will be similar
Granted however the subsequent investigation will be more thorough and done by the CID or a burglary squad as opposed to a uniform officer although the investigative techniques will be similar
Things like costly DNA comparisons or other forensic work may not be done for smaller less valuable burglaries
Because it’s an high profile offence which will attract media attention (critical incident) not because of the insurance claim (that is of no interest to the police whatsoever )
It is obviously an high value crime and will therefore attract a decent custodial sentence for the suspects if captured and convicted
therefore worthy of a more thorough investigation
Do you really believe the police don’t want to catch burglars - come on

I could agree with you but then we would both be wrong :)
When the woman neighbour got burgled there could be any number or other incidents/factors going on in the force that are more serious hence lack of response
It’s all about available and best use of resources
The initial response to a small burglary and something like this will be similar
Granted however the subsequent investigation will be more thorough and done by the CID or a burglary squad as opposed to a uniform officer although the investigative techniques will be similar
Things like costly DNA comparisons or other forensic work may not be done for smaller less valuable burglaries
Because it’s an high profile offence which will attract media attention (critical incident) not because of the insurance claim (that is of no interest to the police whatsoever )
It is obviously an high value crime and will therefore attract a decent custodial sentence for the suspects if captured and convicted
therefore worthy of a more thorough investigation
Do you really believe the police don’t want to catch burglars - come on
It's not a question of the police not ' wanting ' to catch them...more the effort and resources spent and then proving and sentencing..if any.

I actually happen to know exactly where this house is as the parents of a girl I’ve known since I was 16 (who also speaks highly of him) live down the road - and given its location it was no mean feat to deploy large numbers of officers and vehicles quickly. I can’t imagine they came from Knutsford nick!

I actually happen to know exactly where this house is as the parents of a girl I’ve known since I was 16 (who also speaks highly of him) live down the road - and given its location it was no mean feat to deploy large numbers of officers and vehicles quickly. I can’t imagine they came from Knutsford nick!
Where were you between the hours of 5-10pm on the night of Wednesday 27th December?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.