Grealish

Should stay at Villa, play every week and learn his trade.
No point moving to us and his career stalling.
Good prospect and i think he'll be a hell of a player in a few years.

hqdefault.jpg

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Ray78 said:
He reminds me of David Bentley. As for a future City signing nope. He is playing in a side that is scrapping for relegation.

So ?

Just because he had the game of his life against us in one game doesn't mean he is the right player for us,

Ray78 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Ray78 said:
He reminds me of David Bentley. As for a future City signing nope. He is playing in a side that is scrapping for relegation.

So ?

Just because he had the game of his life against us in one game doesn't mean he is the right player for us,

Im not saying he is, but saying he's in a relegations side has no bearing on if he's good enough or not.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Ray78 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

Im not saying he is, but saying he's in a relegations side has no bearing on if he's good enough or not.

Best player on the pitch in the FA Cup semi v Liverpool, last week, too.
Utterly anonymous when we played them at Villa Park, earlier this year (& I was keeping a close eye on him because of the Irish connection).
He's a prospect. He'll probably get capped for England or Ireland but there's a long way to go before he justifies the hype that's currently surrounding him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.