Greatest Individual Performance in a City Shirt

How about Denis Law in the cup ,I think it was Luton ,scored all six if I remember rightly ,then game abandoned because of a waterlogged pitch,we obviously ,predictably lost in the rearranged game 3-2.
The last ten years have had just so many wonderful games V.K. don't shoot,Serge 93'20 ,Merlin everytime he touched the ball, KDB, ,sorry, getting lost in reveries, as with all Blues City have given so many memories,and been a great backdrop to our lives.

Not in a City shirt, but Alan ball 1995, went midweek in the league cup and saw us lose 4 0, went back in the league on the Saturday thinking well at least it can’t be as bad, 10 fucking 0 for the week, football genius

Last edited:
All the ones that doing to mind pretty much been covered

Can't remember the game but David Silva was in the centre circle, home game, he had about 3 around him and a few touches, a drag back, another touch then a release to Aguero? i think, who was then through on goal. All in about 2 seconds. The best bit of individual close control & skill i ever saw. Brilliant.

Peter Barnes in the UEFA Cup against Standard Liege

Paul Lakes debut as a 17 year old away at Wimbledon, marking Fashanu and never giving him a kick stood out. I walked away that day convinced I had seen something very special indeed.
I saw Paul Lake playing at centre half versus Villa at home when Howard Kendall was manager. He was absolutely brilliant. His vision playing out from the back was legendary. Head and shoulders above. Think he got injured in that game too. So sad his career ended early.

Can't remember the game but David Silva was in the centre circle, home game, he had about 3 around him and a few touches, a drag back, another touch then a release to Aguero? i think, who was then through on goal. All in about 2 seconds. The best bit of individual close control & skill i ever saw. Brilliant.

Wigan 3 0 Aguero hat trick , you ever saw Kinkladze then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.