Greatest Individual Performance in a City Shirt

Although he didnt score Wanchope gave an incredible display playing up front on his own in 2-1 away win at Leeds early in 2000/1 season. A real shame injuries marred his time with us.
This is the one I was going to say from memory he'd only got off a plane a few hours earlier from international duty too.

Wigan 3 0 Aguero hat trick , you ever saw Kinkladze then
Yeah i saw Kinkladze. A home game versus (Southampton? Or was it Sheff Utd cant remember) he was really amazing but could never understand how we got relegated with him twice in the team. Think he played really well at the swamp once when uwe rosler opened the scoring but not sure if his workrate was up to it. Maybe Joe Royle just couldnt get the team balance right. But yeah your right he was without doubt very good. Was miffed he went for only £5.5 Million.

Hamburg away a few years ago, I shagged a local down a side street while wearing my city shirt.

What an absolute performance, greated by cheers by many when I reappeared

Yeah i saw Kinkladze. A home game versus (Southampton? Or was it Sheff Utd cant remember) he was really amazing but could never understand how we got relegated with him twice in the team. Think he played really well at the swamp once when uwe rosler opened the scoring but not sure if his workrate was up to it. Maybe Joe Royle just couldnt get the team balance right. But yeah your right he was without doubt very good. Was miffed he wentfor only £5.5 Million.

We wouldn’t have got relegated if Royle didn’t drop him for 6 games towards the end of the season if you can be assed watch the 3 3 against Newcastle, enjoy you’re weekend up the blues

Niall Quinn equalising against Derby after Dean Saunders had scored then going in nets and saving a Dean Saunders penalty after Coton got sent off for bringing him down. Think Saunders and Mark Wright went to Littlepool not long after. Coton threw his gloves at the refs head which got a big cheer too. A home 2-1 win if i remember correctly. There wasnt much to cheer in those days.

Niall Quinn equalising against Derby after Dean Saunders had scored then going in nets and saving a Dean Saunders penalty after Coton got sent off for bringing him down. Think Saunders and Mark Wright went to Littlepool not long after. Coton threw his gloves at the refs head which got a big cheer too. A home 2-1 win if i remember correctly. There wasnt much to cheer in those days.
You don't remember correctly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.