Greatest Individual Performance in a City Shirt

Can't be bothered to read the whole thread, so it may already have been mentioned. But Kiddo scoring 4 against Leicester would be up there. Ditto Sergio scoring 5 in 20 minutes either side of HT against the Barcodes.

Screenshot_20220312-133446_BBC Sport.jpg

Then again, it WAS only Newcastle!

I thought Demichelis was MOTM away at Hull after Kompany got sent off. Great performance from the lad.
That was the game that turned it around for Demichellis. Prior to that he had been a bit of a liability and we all feared the worse for the defence when Kompany was sent off but he marshaled the defence and stepped up and from that point to the end of the season he was decent

I can’t remember the year but Nigel de Jong vs Chelsea should also get a mention. I remember he won the ball back and broke up play the entire game and their players didn’t want to go anywhere near him after he had crunched them a few times.

Van Buyten vs rags. Had the option to buy him at the end of the season, but could only afford 2.5m of the 4m asking price from what I remember reading.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.