Gregg Wallace

Most people in the food industry are weird. It can’t be a coincidence.
Quite agree, with one or two exceptions. The ones I utterly detest are the twats who claim to be food critics........most of which are failed chefs, restauranteurs or winners of last years masterchef so you can all fuck off, either you like it or dont, dont dwell on it you pretentious twats.

If you’d told me this is somebody doing a satirical take on Patrick Bateman I would 100% believe you.

Absolutely bizarre.

The worst part is the “I told her I don’t want another one, but I said if you do then let’s get your old woman in because I can’t be fuckin’ bothered with any of that”. Didn’t know whether to laugh or cry.

Quite agree, with one or two exceptions. The ones I utterly detest are the twats who claim to be food critics........most of which are failed chefs, restauranteurs or winners of last years masterchef so you can all fuck off, either you like it or dont, dont dwell on it you pretentious twats.
Jay Rayner is one that seems to recognise the absurdity of the industry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.