Gregg Wallace

what is telling is that they never seem to be seen together off screen - its one of those on screen partnerships - John Torode probably thinks he is a weirdo too

Probably not much in it between them both really, I'd say suited, but you are right don't see them off screen, then again they won't go where I go so that's why I ain't seen them, Mary D's and City :)

I wonder if he’s on the spectrum himself. The routine he keeps suggests that.

If not, he’s a really weird bloke.

We're all at some point on 'the spectrum'. Some are, perhaps, a little further along it than others.
I've always got the impression that Gregg Wallace may be bipolar. There doesn't seem to be any middle ground with him, he's either right up or right down.

There but for the grace of... etc.

So it’s not just me who thinks that afterall ! I find it a bit uncomfortable at times watching them.

Greg Wallace has a health app, thinks he’s got a six pack at 18% body fat, complains that his belly is bloated, something tells me that app isn’t going to trouble the best sellers list any time soon, but that’s just the Cherry on top of a massive ‘shit father and husband trifle’, words fail me.

It’s Gregg. You won’t be getting a retweet

We're all at some point on 'the spectrum'. Some are, perhaps, a little further along it than others.
I've always got the impression that Gregg Wallace may be bipolar. There doesn't seem to be any middle ground with him, he's either right up or right down.

He obviously doesn’t come across well in that interview. If he’s really like that, it’s surprising he can keep working or personal relationships for very long.

Maybe we’re giving him too much of the benefit of the doubt and he is a complete narcissist and sociopath.

I suspect you might be right and he has issues not known in the public eye. If that is the case, he was foolish to agree to this interview.

So he has a PA but at no point did he think to let her give these answers a once over to make sure he didn't come across like a self-entitled twat? Or perhaps even better, he did and she said they were fine because she thinks he's a twat as well and wants the World to see what she has to put up with.

“You’ve got this slippery quality
It makes me think of phlegm
And a dual personality
I hate both of them.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.