Gregg Wallace

Always imagined that he’d be an absolute dickhead in real life, and feel like this interview confirms it. Partridge-esque in places.

GFuEejAXMAAKVhA
Kind of like the guy but would seem to be a bit of a knob. Doesn't shut up, tells shit jokes and loves the sound of his own voice

So it’s not just me who thinks that afterall ! I find it a bit uncomfortable at times watching them.

No it's not just you. I've seen it a couple of times and they give off a very weird and quite awkward vibe.

I half expect to tune in at some point to find only one of them presenting with some nebulous explanation for the absence of the other that could roughly be translated as: police haven't looked under the patio yet so it's all good.

No it's not just you. I've seen it a couple of times and they give off a very weird and quite awkward vibe.

I half expect to tune in at some point to find only one of them presenting with some nebulous explanation for the absence of the other that could roughly be translated as: police haven't looked under the patio yet so it's all good.

Edit- thought you were talking about MasterChef not the ITV Tarodes do cooking thing.

They always seem to be shouting at eachother which is just another reason not to watch the cringefest. And the added dramatic music and editing just gets on my tits. It's just a pretentious and self-important version of ready steady cook.

Edit- thought you were talking about MasterChef not the ITV Tarodes do cooking thing.

They always seem to be shouting at eachother which is just another reason not to watch the cringefest. And the added dramatic music and editing just gets on my tits. It's just a pretentious and self-important version of ready steady cook.
They should bring back Ready Steady Cook. The chefs would have to work hard to rustle up something decent with a £5 goody bag these days.

Maybe with a special 30p budget when Lee Anderson is on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.