Grenfell Tower block disaster

So a totally inadequate amount of money is set aside to replace the cladding in buildings over 18 metres.
Anyone with cladding issues in a smaller building can take out a cheap loan!
Nothing at all for the inflammable insulation problems, the lack of structural fire breaks or the inflammable balconies.
There you are on your own.

So a totally inadequate amount of money is set aside to replace the cladding in buildings over 18 metres.
Anyone with cladding issues in a smaller building can take out a cheap loan!
Nothing at all for the inflammable insulation problems, the lack of structural fire breaks or the inflammable balconies.
There you are on your own.

It is an absolute disgrace from the government, lots of leaseholders will be bankrupt as a result of this.

Unfortunately the property developers who decided to build using the cheap materials are Tory donors and as aresult avoid any responsibility for footing the cost. F*cking cowboys!

The govt PR machine has said they have removed dangerous cladding free of charge but hasn't replaced with safe cladding.

As stated before I vote Conservative, I mention this before some jump down my throat :-)
Today Parliament had the chance to stop developers charging home owners for the cost of replacing the dangerous cladding. Labour backed the bill but not enough Tories would vote with them.
The fact that 4? years on people are unable to sell their property and are forced to live in unsafe buildings is a national disgrace. The fact that Conservative mps have now made them liable for the repairs is even worse. Shame on you

As stated before I vote Conservative, I mention this before some jump down my throat :-)
Today Parliament had the chance to stop developers charging home owners for the cost of replacing the dangerous cladding. Labour backed the bill but not enough Tories would vote with them.
The fact that 4? years on people are unable to sell their property and are forced to live in unsafe buildings is a national disgrace. The fact that Conservative mps have now made them liable for the repairs is even worse. Shame on you

Stop voting Conservative.

They only care about themselves.

"I never thought the leopards would eat MY face..."

It is fucking disgusting that people have been left in the lurch with unsafe buildings through no fault of their own.

Has anything happened to the company that said these panels were safe yet?

It is fucking disgusting that people have been left in the lurch with unsafe buildings through no fault of their own.

Has anything happened to the company that said these panels were safe yet?
They've been punished by being forced to make a £1,000,000 donation to the Tory Party.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.