Grenfell Tower block disaster

I vote for them as I believe in business but that does not excuse this.

I would respectfully suggest you take a harder look at those you are voting for.

This action is no surprise to those of us who see the Conservative Party for what they are but somehow it comes as a shock to you.

This should be an alarm bell for you. Perhaps they are not what you thought they were or alternatively you are not who you think you are? Only you can decide but surely it is worth some serious thought and soul searching.

I would respectfully suggest you take a harder look at those you are voting for.

This action is no surprise to those of us who see the Conservative Party for what they are but somehow it comes as a shock to you.

This should be an alarm bell for you. Perhaps they are not what you thought they were or alternatively you are not who you think you are? Only you can decide but surely it is worth some serious thought and soul searching.
Thanks but I don't need the lecture. I am not going to turn this into yet another left v right, I'm right and you're wrong thread. There are far too many of them already on here.
Why do posters think they have a right to preach to others?

Thanks but I don't need the lecture. I am not going to turn this into yet another left v right, I'm right and you're wrong thread. There are far too many of them already on here.
Why do posters think they have a right to preach to others?

Your moral stance is at odds with your support for the nasty party.

It makes you look foolish but hey ho it's your choice.

Carry on.

Your moral stance is at odds with your support for the nasty party.

It makes you look foolish but hey ho it's your choice.

Carry on.
I tried to keep this away from silly replies but clearly you fine upstanding labour supporters can't. Perhaps I should switch to the party that in my youth openly supported and encouraged paedophiles. That brought us to our knees financially and openly supported communism. Then they rebranded and allowed our soldiers to be murdered in an illegal war, or allowed Liverpool to become a corrupt cesspit (like they did in the 70's... History repeating itself!!)
And I'm the one looking foolish!

I tried to keep this away from silly replies but clearly you fine upstanding labour supporters can't. Perhaps I should switch to the party that in my youth openly supported and encouraged paedophiles. That brought us to our knees financially and openly supported communism. Then they rebranded and allowed our soldiers to be murdered in an illegal war, or allowed Liverpool to become a corrupt cesspit (like they did in the 70's... History repeating itself!!)
And I'm the one looking foolish!

You are making a fool of yourself again.

I am not a 'Labour supporter.

Try using the brain you were born with for a change.'

As stated before I vote Conservative, I mention this before some jump down my throat :-)
Today Parliament had the chance to stop developers charging home owners for the cost of replacing the dangerous cladding. Labour backed the bill but not enough Tories would vote with them.
The fact that 4? years on people are unable to sell their property and are forced to live in unsafe buildings is a national disgrace. The fact that Conservative mps have now made them liable for the repairs is even worse. Shame on you
Might I suggest you see how the MP you voted for (assuming they got in) voted, and then write to them telling them exactly what you think of their voting record on this? Maybe they'll think twice if they think it will cost them Tory voters next time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.