Grenfell Tower block disaster

Well I never - thats handy - for someone

Im sure it isnt handy for anyone. In fact they have to go to an inquest to say it. Thats not handy. Why is everything a cover up these days, even something like this? It isnt his fault is it, Id do the same. New firm. Are we blaming this one man specifically now for things? What bollocks

The BBC podcast about the Grenfell Tower Inquiry is really excellent. Well worth a listen.

The whole things becoming shocking. I really hope they get this dick head - Philip Heath. His company was responsible for the cladding. If I had lost someone in that fire I would be looking to string this guy up.

Fucking disgusting if EVERYONE involved gets away with it

Lovely how they castigated the fire service and now the second part comes out and the whole thing was set to go up like a Roman candle. Fire service stood very little chance once it started, couple that with certain people calling us racist as well, I don’t expect any apologies though.
Dont really understand your point there or your position through this thread while the enquiry has been ongoing. You took the hump about the fire service being called as witnesses first and never seemed to have got over it. Someone/agency had to go first and it doesnt matter in which order because its only in order for the report to be written which is what enquiry evidence enables. There isnt a first, or a second or any other part beyond witnesses being examined and then a report being made. Why is it relevant what order they were heard in?

Dont really understand your point there or your position through this thread while the enquiry has been ongoing. You took the hump about the fire service being called as witnesses first and never seemed to have got over it. Someone/agency had to go first and it doesnt matter in which order because its only in order for the report to be written which is what enquiry evidence enables. There isnt a first, or a second or any other part beyond witnesses being examined and then a report being made. Why is it relevant what order they were heard in?
Probably because it was convenient for the Tory Government and Tory local authority to set the media narrative early via their mouthpieces at the Mail, Sun, Times etc and to divert blame towards convenient scapegoats rather than their own many failings

Always call your best witness first!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.