Greta Thunberg

Not that tweet

I’d also not heard of him till today.

Thanks for that. Seriously you get a single fucking tweet posted on here and everyone expects you to have read their entire social media!

Bloke is a dick, back to not knowing who he is.

Genuine questions as I’m commenting on the tweet posted and I fail to see what is misogynistic about it in any way?

@west didsblue didnt say the tweet was misogynistic, he said Andrew Tate was a misogynistic ****.

Thanks for that. Seriously you get a single fucking tweet posted on here and everyone expects you to have read their entire social media!

Bloke is a dick, back to not knowing who he is.

Your initial reply that this wasn’t worth bumping the thread.

it’s pretty normal that people expect you to understand what it is that you’re claiming isn’t worth posting, because otherwise why would you go out of your way to dismiss it and throw in some snide comments about the poster?

Maybe I'm just prudish but surely I can't be the only one to feel a little awkward seeing a teen talking about a small dick to a presumably nearly 40 year old fully grown man? I get it's just an expression but.. still. Just feels icky somehow.

Maybe I'm just prudish but surely I can't be the only one to feel a little awkward seeing a teen talking about a small dick to a presumably nearly 40 year old fully grown man? I get it's just an expression but.. still. Just feels icky somehow.

I don't mind it, I thought it was quite funny myself.

I'm not an emission dismissing petrolhead, by any means and by her shoving that back up Mr Tate's arse, that was admirable! Same as some of tw@s on here loving the same in Clarkson being a motorhead.

The age difference is nothing to do with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.