Greta Thunberg

Maybe I'm just prudish but surely I can't be the only one to feel a little awkward seeing a teen talking about a small dick to a presumably nearly 40 year old fully grown man? I get it's just an expression but.. still. Just feels icky somehow.
you are.

flash cars shown off by middle aged men has always refered to as small dick syndrome, I don't see how a young adult using the come back to someone exibiting it is weird.

nothing about her comeback was sexual only mocking so no need to feel prudish

Didn't know who Andrew Tate was a couple of weeks ago. Sorry I now do. Horrible, horrible person. That Piers Morgan considered it a badge of honour to interview him on his show speaks volumes.

Edit - turns out that he's also a gratuitous misogynist, just had the misfortune of reading some of his "views" on women. Detestable ****. People like this make me lose faith in humanity.

sees himself as an alpha male, but he seems to cry like a little child every time someone destroys one of his pathetic tweets.
I don’t know anything about him but anyone who describes themselves as “alpha” isn’t in my experience. Those cars also show enormous insecurity issues.

I don’t know anything about him but anyone who describes themselves as “alpha” isn’t in my experience. Those cars also show enormous insecurity issues.
same here I only know of him the last month where he seems to have ramped up his bollocks and regulararly trends.

on looking ex kickboxer and big brother cotestant that has grifted his way to a fortune selling nonsense to idiots online.

you are.

flash cars shown off by middle aged men has always refered to as small dick syndrome, I don't see how a young adult using the come back to someone exibiting it is weird.

nothing about her comeback was sexual only mocking so no need to feel prudish

The 1987 film Personal Services starring Julie Walters made constant references to a client as a BCSD ( big car small dick ) - its nothing new

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.