Greta Thunberg

There’s something about an intelligent young woman with an opinion that gets some men absolutely fuming!
I have always got that kind of shit on here, from a minority but still, how dare any woman have an opinion on football for instance

Meghan, any woman in football , holly , mention a woman and the same posters respond , sad fucks , read the coc

Bet this post gets deleted

I have always got that kind of shit on here, from a minority but still, how dare any woman have an opinion on football for instance

Meghan, any woman in football , holly , mention a woman and the same posters respond , sad fucks , read the coc

Bet this post gets deleted
Reported :)

I was in New York when one of her campaign trips involved her crossing the Atlantic on a yacht. Sorry if I have upset you because I like your posts, just can not stand her though.
You havent upset me , just irritates how much shit she has had thrown at her since she was a child , always about her and not what she says . She has taken on trump and that tate **** for being really nasty about her so she can fend for herself , she shouldnt have to

I was in New York when one of her campaign trips involved her crossing the Atlantic on a yacht. Sorry if I have upset you because I like your posts, just can not stand her though.
You do realise that you can campaign for a greener earth and still use transport to travel?

As the moaners on here suggest, it’s more about getting countries to reduce their carbon footprint, not individuals to never use transport.

You do realise that you can campaign for a greener earth and still use transport to travel?

As the moaners on here suggest, it’s more about getting countries to reduce their carbon footprint, not individuals to never use transport.
I thought it was great she used a yacht powered by wind, I am all for reducing fossil fuel use and making the planet greener. But I can not stand Greta, sorry if I upset anybody.

I thought it was great she used a yacht powered by wind, I am all for reducing fossil fuel use and making the planet greener. But I can not stand Greta, sorry if I upset anybody.
That’s okay. No one likes everybody.

Reiterating it repeatedly seems a little weird, but I guess if you are triggered by her every time she’s in the news, it’s inevitable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.