Greta Thunberg

I was in New York when one of her campaign trips involved her crossing the Atlantic on a yacht. Sorry if I have upset you because I like your posts, just can not stand her though.

Yacht sounds really extravagant and exciting. Champagne and supermodels, relaxing on the decks while the staff brig you canapés.

The truth is she sailed across with some Aussie YouTubers who have a small 40ft catamaran, and it’s all on YouTube if you want the proof (you probably don’t)

She was also seasick and throwing up the whole time, but still travels that way because she does actually care about what she’s preaching.

Last edited:
Just think. Had you dedicated your life to try and make the world a better place, you too could be worth $2m, rather than enviously shitposting about a young girl.

Life, hey?

You mean “if you dedicated your life to try and make the world a better place some ransomed on the internet would make up a net worth for you based on absolutely nothing”

I thought it was great she used a yacht powered by wind, I am all for reducing fossil fuel use and making the planet greener. But I can not stand Greta, sorry if I upset anybody.
The boat was made of carbon fibre (the clue is in the word ‘carbon’).
it had two large diesel powered back up engines.
They had to fly in a full replacement crew from New York (yes - in an aeroplane). Greta Thundercunt in reality

I have always got that kind of shit on here, from a minority but still, how dare any woman have an opinion on football for instance

Meghan, any woman in football , holly , mention a woman and the same posters respond , sad fucks , read the coc

Bet this post gets deleted
Shut up and get back in the kitchen
Actually, before you start washing up, bring me a beer

They had to fly in a full replacement crew from New York (yes - in an aeroplane). Greta Thundercunt in reality

FFS ;)

Tell us what you really think…

Yacht sounds really extravagant and exciting. Champagne and supermodels, relaxing on the decks while the staff brig you canapés.

The truth is she sailed across with some Aussie YouTubers who have a small 40ft catamaran, and it’s all on YouTube if you want the proof (you probably don’t)

She was also seasick and throwing up the whole time, but still travels that way because she does actually care about what she’s preaching.

I'm glad no one gave her a forensic breakdown of the boats components. She'd have probably fed herself to the sharks if they had.

So, Thunberg was arrested to prevent disruption of a conference, not for actually disrupting the conference?

From the article: ‘The 20-year-old was arrested to prevent “serious disruption to the community, hotel and guests”, the Met Police said.’

And that is a crime now? How long will they lock her up for? Any idea of the sentence for not doing something?

Mind you they are trying to release prisoners early because the prison system is fucked, so she probably needn’t worry too much :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.