Greta Thunberg

So, Thunberg was arrested to prevent disruption of a conference, not for actually disrupting the conference?

From the article: ‘The 20-year-old was arrested to prevent “serious disruption to the community, hotel and guests”, the Met Police said.’

And that is a crime now? How long will they lock her up for? Any idea of the sentence for not doing something?

Mind you they are trying to release prisoners early because the prison system is fucked, so she probably needn’t worry too much :)

12 months will do it.

Give everyone a break from her and we have loads of other threads to keep us busy in the mean time.

Reactions: PPT
So, Thunberg was arrested to prevent disruption of a conference, not for actually disrupting the conference?

From the article: ‘The 20-year-old was arrested to prevent “serious disruption to the community, hotel and guests”, the Met Police said.’

And that is a crime now? How long will they lock her up for? Any idea of the sentence for not doing something?

Mind you they are trying to release prisoners early because the prison system is fucked, so she probably needn’t worry too much :)
Haven’t China and Russia been doing that for a while. What’s the problem?

Participation and reading of this thread like all the others entirely voluntary but like moths to a flame…

You do realise that 99% of posts in this sub forum are from posters incredibly disparaging about the subject matter and people involved?

Nice try though, mind you don’t burn those wings ;-)

You do realise that 99% of posts in this sub forum are from posters incredibly disparaging about the subject matter and people involved?

Nice try though, mind you don’t burn those wings ;-)
And although I’m far from being the most prolific in that respect it does save me occasionally boring my wife and children with my ranting, erm I mean considered opinions

The boat was made of carbon fibre (the clue is in the word ‘carbon’).
it had two large diesel powered back up engines.
They had to fly in a full replacement crew from New York (yes - in an aeroplane). Greta Thundercunt in reality

The truth is that the sailing catamaran in question was an Outremer 45, it is not made from carbon fibre and whilst it does have 2 diesel engines for back up, in no way can they be described as powerful. Oh and the boat was crewed by the owners plus one other who may have flown on a scheduled flight.

I have watched the video of the crossing and it was very uncomfortable, with stormy conditions.

Respect to any non sailor who would undertake such a crossing in so small a boat.

Called a customer love today on the phone. Completely innocently and very much my vernacular and Rochdale roots.

Not impressed and was quite short with me.

No problems at all, by the time I had finished her quote it had gone up considerably.

Sorry love.
Dumfries based aren't you?

Try hen instead of love :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.