Greta Thunberg

Greta is a manipulated young child who is saying the things that she has been taught to be true while her actual financial backers manipulate her for their own ends.

People think this girl is remarkable, extraordinary even. I agree, she is a unbelievable story. I mean that literally, this "Facebook post about a school strike to worldwide celebrity" is literally unbelievable to me so a while back I did some reading around her.

You'll be unsurprised to hear that her original Facebook post was actually put together by a PR agency as was the "school strike" that Greta "organised". Her mother is a famous opera singer and wrote a book about climate change. As part of the release marketing for that book, she used Greta and her other children in so called viral marketing posts and coincidentally the book that Greta's Mum wrote came out 4 days after the Facebook post received worldwide attention.

So how did the post about the school strike get so popular? There's a PR agency called "We Don't Have Time" which is an alarmist climate marketing agency dedicated to pushing these types of stories. It is owned by a man called Ingemar Rentzhog. Ingemar has previous ties to Greta's mother - he actually tried the same thing earlier with her other daughter Beata but it didn't pick up any traction. Ingemar is also the CEO of an activist thinktank called Global Challenge, a company owned and operated by a Swedish billionaire former politician called Kristina Persson.

Ok so who is Kristina Persson and why should anyone care? Apart from being a billionaire, Kristina Persson's main interest in life has been to attempt the dominance of Sweden throughout the Nordic world. She's one of those few Swedes who seems to believe that they're morally righteous people and world leaders; she's a weird left wing eco-nationalist vibe. Going so far as attempting to encourage US shale oil production in order to lower the price of oil to affect the Norwegian economy and make them "diversify their portfolio" (i.e. stop from being the richest Sovereign Wealth Fund in the world thanks to their oil revenues).

So what we actually have, is the child of a famous singer who is created and PR managed by an environmental agency funded by a billionaire who wants oil prices to drop in order to strength the Swedish geopolitical position in the Nordic countries and stop Norwegian prosperity in challenging economic times for Sweden.

Oh and that boat ride she took over to New York to "save on the air fuel"? The actual crew has to fly to New York to sail the boat back. It was a stunt, she saved nothing.

It's not all bad news now. Somehow Bea Thunberg has become a children's writer and her singer just like Mummy. And you'll never guess, in a million years, who she is ultimately funded by?

And remember the book that her Mum wrote that got all of this going? Here's what the cover was originally:

41462707._SY475_.jpg

Now here's what it looks like in the recent editions:

44579209._SX318_.jpg

Weird huh?

You've clearly done your research, which I haven't. I won't try and debate on the backing Greta receives.

I do think we're at breaking point though. I think the world is very similar to the Game of Thrones plot. There's all this bickering between Brexit, Trump, China, riots in France, war in the middle east, tensions with Russia. The news gets us all worried about political unrest in Hong Kong. Meanwhile there's a much bigger threat to humanity that no-one takes seriously.

We shouldn't need someone like Greta to point that out to us, but we do. So I accept there may be something more sinister behind the scenes, as selfishness seems to be a necessary part of progress in the modern world.

Greta is a manipulated young child who is saying the things that she has been taught to be true while her actual financial backers manipulate her for their own ends.

People think this girl is remarkable, extraordinary even. I agree, she is a unbelievable story. I mean that literally, this "Facebook post about a school strike to worldwide celebrity" is literally unbelievable to me so a while back I did some reading around her.

You'll be unsurprised to hear that her original Facebook post was actually put together by a PR agency as was the "school strike" that Greta "organised". Her mother is a famous opera singer and wrote a book about climate change. As part of the release marketing for that book, she used Greta and her other children in so called viral marketing posts and coincidentally the book that Greta's Mum wrote came out 4 days after the Facebook post received worldwide attention.

So how did the post about the school strike get so popular? There's a PR agency called "We Don't Have Time" which is an alarmist climate marketing agency dedicated to pushing these types of stories. It is owned by a man called Ingemar Rentzhog. Ingemar has previous ties to Greta's mother - he actually tried the same thing earlier with her other daughter Beata but it didn't pick up any traction. Ingemar is also the CEO of an activist thinktank called Global Challenge, a company owned and operated by a Swedish billionaire former politician called Kristina Persson.

Ok so who is Kristina Persson and why should anyone care? Apart from being a billionaire, Kristina Persson's main interest in life has been to attempt the dominance of Sweden throughout the Nordic world. She's one of those few Swedes who seems to believe that they're morally righteous people and world leaders; she's a weird left wing eco-nationalist vibe. Going so far as attempting to encourage US shale oil production in order to lower the price of oil to affect the Norwegian economy and make them "diversify their portfolio" (i.e. stop from being the richest Sovereign Wealth Fund in the world thanks to their oil revenues).

So what we actually have, is the child of a famous singer who is created and PR managed by an environmental agency funded by a billionaire who wants oil prices to drop in order to strength the Swedish geopolitical position in the Nordic countries and stop Norwegian prosperity in challenging economic times for Sweden.

Oh and that boat ride she took over to New York to "save on the air fuel"? The actual crew has to fly to New York to sail the boat back. It was a stunt, she saved nothing.

It's not all bad news now. Somehow Bea Thunberg has become a children's writer and her singer just like Mummy. And you'll never guess, in a million years, who she is ultimately funded by?

And remember the book that her Mum wrote that got all of this going? Here's what the cover was originally:

41462707._SY475_.jpg

44579209._SX318_.jpg

Weird huh?

As ever, a fantastic and factual post.

Seems manipulation of the masses isn’t just a thing surrounding brexit.

Well I never...

41462707._SY475_.jpg

44579209._SX318_.jpg

Weird huh?
I did not delve into this as you have. I assumed there was a less than pure angle to this. You have shown exactly that imo, bravo.

It also saddens me that i was convinced this was not a genuine act, worse, to be proved right. I want my cynicism to be shown as wrong and misplaced, instead it is consistently affirmed and reassured.

You've clearly done your research, which I haven't. I won't try and debate on the backing Greta receives.

I do think we're at breaking point though. I think the world is very similar to the Game of Thrones plot. There's all this bickering between Brexit, Trump, China, riots in France, war in the middle east, tensions with Russia. The news gets us all worried about political unrest in Hong Kong. Meanwhile there's a much bigger threat to humanity that no-one takes seriously.

Everyone takes it seriously. Just not as a bigger threat, because it isn't. No matter how much that dickhead Attenborough may witter on about the fate of whatever furry/scaley/feathery thing he tries to pull at your heart strings with.

41462707._SY475_.jpg

44579209._SX318_.jpg

Weird huh?
Critical of the new Messiah for the New World Environment religion.
I don't like how she is promoted to be the face of NWE and anybody who doesn't support NWE is akin to microwaving puppies.

This is handy for anyone who prefers to ignore climate change. The message is the most important thing to me just wish the background to it was more straightforward.

Last edited:
This is handy for anyway who prefers to ignore climate change. The message is the most important thing to me just wish the background to it was more straightforward.

Government needs to step up and business needs to step up.

You or I recycling my plastic out of the rubbish or using a paper rather than a plastic bag is all good and well but its pissing in the wind whilst China pollutes or the government allows business to do fuck all but expecting the end consumer to do it all.

If we are as they say, facing a ticking time bomb then lets see government ban diesel cars tomorrow and ban the production of single use plastic with immediate effect etc etc etc.

They wont and until they do I'm afraid i wont buy into the hysteria and it is hysteria imo that the world is about to end because it very clearly isn't..

Government needs to step up and business needs to step up.

You or I recycling my plastic out of the rubbish or using a paper rather than a plastic bag is all good and well but its pissing in the wind whilst China pollutes or the government allows business to do fuck all but expecting the end consumer to do it all.

If we are as they say, facing a ticking time bomb then lets see government ban diesel cars tomorrow and ban the production of single use plastic with immediate effect etc etc etc.

They wont and until they do I'm afraid i wont buy into the hysteria and it is hysteria imo that the world is about to end because it very clearly isn't..

I don’t think the world will end, I think people will/are dying because of the enviroment. I agree no one person can make a difference and it’s governments globally that need to act. The steps taken since Al Gores documentary some 13 years ago have been laughable pathetic. Paying for plastic bags has to be a pisstake. If they had acted earlier it would have given us more breathing space. But while people don’t give a fuck about the ocean and small furry animals as one poster heartwarmingly put it then we shall reap what we sow. Or should I say future generations will.

As long as someone can have his beemer and steak before they depart this world all’s good. It’s pretty hard to have any sympathy for our species since we care so little about others.

As ever, a fantastic and factual post.

Seems manipulation of the masses isn’t just a thing surrounding brexit.

Well I never...
Indeed.

Pushy parents using their (autistic.....) daughter as a tool to champion their message.

I'm surprised so many didn't twig.

41462707._SY475_.jpg

44579209._SX318_.jpg

Weird huh?

Oh dear. Are you not getting enough attention, petal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.