Greta Thunberg

She get locked up there she would be in there for ages here she out in a few hours!

Bet she is loaded though it's a big earner protecting the earth, even though it's the cycle of the earth that we go though these periods! If all humans were wiped out the earth would fully recover in a few 100 years!
Ffs

She get locked up there she would be in there for ages here she out in a few hours!

Bet she is loaded though it's a big earner protecting the earth, even though it's the cycle of the earth that we go though these periods! If all humans were wiped out the earth would fully recover in a few 100 years!

How far do you have to go down the rabbit hole to believe that?

How far do you have to go down the rabbit hole to believe that?

Paywall so apologies I've not read it but just my opinion/take

It's really unknown her and her family wealth? Her "job" is an activist a speaker and she has a book out! Now like I said no one really knows her wealth but someone so in the public's domain and smart with a good family behind her I'd say she is worth millions! All speculation yep just like that article you posted

It's really unknown her and her family wealth? Her "job" is an activist a speaker and she has a book out! Now like I said no one really knows her wealth but someone so in the public's domain and smart with a good family behind her I'd say she is worth millions! All speculation yep just like that article you posted

It's not paywalled. They may ask you to register and you can just click no, or you can use incognito/private window.

It's not speculation. It's straight from the horses mouth, and Greta ranks as high as it gets on the truthful scale.

Book earnings can be donated to charities. She already has a foundation which makes such contributions.

She uses her student grant, and she comes from a rich country.

Why do I get the impression that you have a picture of Nigel Farage on your bedroom wall?

I also think if someone is going to be an activist/campaigner they should have the decency to be an unknown one or at the very least be poor.

Fucking do gooders getting publicity for their cause. Why they can't just sit at home and grumble like everyone else.

Ie I’ve not read the article but am doubling down on my baseless speculation anyway which the article might debunk but she has a book out which I would know by reading the article and anyone who has a book out must be rich because JK Rowling is

It's not paywalled. They may ask you to register and you can just click no, or you can use incognito/private window.

It's not speculation. It's straight from the horses mouth, and Greta ranks as high as it gets on the truthful scale.

Book earnings can be donated to charities. She already has a foundation which makes such contributions.

She uses her student grant, and she comes from a rich country.

Why do I get the impression that you have a picture of Nigel Farage on your bedroom wall?

Love this forum for these type of reply's..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.