Greta Thunberg

She might have some credibility if she takes her protest to China, India, Russia etc.
She's European, she takes her protests around Europe. I suppose LGBT activists should take their protests to China and Russia? Or do you think that may endanger their wellbeing somewhat? The idea that any activist needs to take their protests to dictator states to earn credibility is moronic.

I drive a diesel and certainly don't live a lifestyle conducive to "green". But I do respect those who go out of their way to raise awareness on such issues; especially when one of those individuals is a 21 year old who could be enjoying her younger years carefree.

That isn’t what you posted. I can only respond to the words you post.

And so you clearly do accept she has credibility. And for a 21 year old to do so with so many people is remarkable by any objective measure.
OK then, she has no credibility with me and many others who don't buy into the climate agenda. If she and all her acolytes really wanted to be taken as serious protesters they would go to he countries I mentioned and protest there, but they won't will they.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.