Greta Thunberg

I think you know which cult I mean, you can believe that the climate is changing and that man is responsible without joining a cult.

TBF it's a bit uncomfortable the way some people are fawning and go all gaga.
Well I think that climate change is largely man made but don’t have a problem with Greta Thunberg campaigning for CO2 emissions to be lower. Does that mean I’m in a cult?

Well I think that climate change is largely man made but don’t have a problem with Greta Thunberg campaigning for CO2 emissions to be lower. Does that mean I’m in a cult?

If my remark made it think it applied to you then I don't know what to say to you?

If my remark made it think it applied to you then I don't know what to say to you?
Maybe I’m being thick but I honestly don’t know what this particular cult is. I always thought that being in a cult meant believing something that defied science or logic, but you go along with what the cult leader says anyway. Trump followers would be an example or red dippers.

Maybe I’m being thick but I honestly don’t know what this particular cult is. I always thought that being in a cult meant believing something that defied science or logic, but you go along with what the cult leader says anyway. Trump followers would be an example or red dippers.

Yup, maybe you're just being thick.

a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.

Yup, maybe you're just being thick.

a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.
I think it’s possible to admire somebody’s efforts to do good and not be in a cult. Sure, there may be some who fit the criteria but for most who don’t hate her it’s just a young girl attempting to shine a light on certain issues and having a bit of respect for it.

I think it’s possible to admire somebody’s efforts to do good and not be in a cult. Sure, there may be some who fit the criteria but for most who don’t hate her it’s just a young girl attempting to shine a light on certain issues and having a bit of respect for it.

Those are the ones I aim my points at, that being said she IS making money out of this and she's a bit too young to be an after dinner speaker ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.