Greta Thunberg

Not too sure the carbon fibre used in the yacht was super friendly for the environment? Doesn’t it take a huge amount of energy to manufacture it? I am driving a car made of mostly glass reinforced carbon fibre but the manufacturer used green energy (hydro) to make it...

Anybody asked how she is getting back? Will she fly and claim the air miles?

No caveat,only a statement of fact.

It's far easier to show such concerns and be a champion of cause when you are afforded the opportunity and have no other worries in life.As I said,lucky girl.
It's actually far easier to sit on your fat arse and do nothing about anything, save for moan about everything on a football forum...

We had a word for her in my day.

Truant.

It's Summer Hols, FM. Let's see if she's back for the beginning of September, or whenever the Swedes go back, but at 16 she might decide to leave, and I suspect she'll never be off Jezzer Vine's dreary two hour slot on R2! Thank fuck other stations are available.

On a slightly more serious note they will have us back to the Stone Age in a twinkle. They are shitting in a bucket on that yacht. And there was no information in the visuals I saw as to what they are doing with the slops. Are they taking them back to Sweden and disposing of them responsibly or when the camera's offline are they tipping them into the Atlantic?

It’s strange that the right seem so fearful of a 16 year old girl that they seek to denigrate her at every opportunity.

Not that strange I suppose when you consider she's a young liberal standing up to mostly old conservative white men denying climate change.

She's on the cover of GQ, shes addressed 10s of thousands at the extinction march and has huge global reach, she's been invited to speak to presidents and prime ministers and almost has some tangible power as a figurehead.

Imagine if the next Greta Thunberg is fighting for social equality or any other cause which damages the alt-right.

Or god forbid theres a British Greta Thunberg who rallies against Brexit. 82% of 18-24 year olds want would vote remain in a second referendum. I imagine that thought would be enough to keep Banks up at night.

Last edited:
Not that strange I suppose when you consider she's a young liberal standing up to mostly old conservative white men denying climate change.

She's on the cover of GQ, shes addressed 10s of thousands at the extinction march and has huge global reach.

Imagine if the next Greta Thunberg is fighting for social equality or any other cause which damages the alt-right.

Just to add to the above she’s meeting world leaders everywhere and it’s a case of middle aged gammon being jealous because they’ve never accomplished anything in their lives or that it’s a threat to what they have accomplished through inconvenience.

She’s upsetting the right kinds of people that to me shows she’s doing the right things.

History will judge her as a hero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.