Greta Thunberg

They are being attached to a predominately left wing movement that holds climate change as 2nd to establishing a hard-left system of government and economy.

So you are in effect suggesting the hard right couldn't give two fucks about the planet as long as they can profit from it.

Interesting

Remarkable young lady.

She can even pretend to cry with a croaky voice yet not a tear in sight.

"How dare you" indeed.

Probably time her mum spoke for herself and took her daughter out of the spotlight.

"How dare you" indeed.
Asperger syndrome (AS), also known as Asperger's, is a developmental disorder characterised by significant difficulties in social interaction and nonverbal communication, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests.[5] As a milder autism spectrum disorder (ASD), it differs from other ASDs by relatively normal language and intelligence.[9] Although not required for diagnosis, physical clumsiness and unusual use of language are common.[10][11] Signs usually begin before two years of age and typically last for a person's entire life.[5]

Yeah, such a calculated fraud, isn’t she?!

When I was giving the eulogy at my Mother’s funeral, I was determined not to cry, but as I got towards the end, my attempts to contain the tears while continuing to talk came out as a loud blurt of wailing....without tears! I’m such a fraud! If only I’d had my Mum there to take me “out of the spotlight!”

Asperger syndrome (AS), also known as Asperger's, is a developmental disorder characterised by significant difficulties in social interaction and nonverbal communication, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests.[5] As a milder autism spectrum disorder (ASD), it differs from other ASDs by relatively normal language and intelligence.[9] Although not required for diagnosis, physical clumsiness and unusual use of language are common.[10][11] Signs usually begin before two years of age and typically last for a person's entire life.[5]

Yeah, such a calculated fraud, isn’t she?!

When I was giving the eulogy at my Mother’s funeral, I was determined not to cry, but as I got towards the end, my attempts to contain the tears while continuing to talk came out as a loud blurt of wailing....without tears! I’m such a fraud! If only I’d had my Mum there to take me “out of the spotlight!”

She isn't a fraud, she is a plant!

Thanks for the story about your mothers funeral though and sorry for your loss.

She isn't a fraud, she is a plant!
Nope. She might be being used as a tool by those who share her beliefs, but a plant???

Thanks for the story about your mothers funeral though and sorry for your loss.
Thank you. At that time in her life, it was the best thing for her, but one still feels the loss of one’s parents, regardless of the circumstances of their death.

The culture war obsession. It’s always privileged, pampered middle class kids that are championing the climate change fight. Never just ordinary kids. Or people.

Mate I live in Blackley and if you think it’s only pampered middle class kids who’s parents who drive range rovers and big BMW or Mercedes then you need to get out more.

Remarkable young lady.

"How dare you" indeed.

Probably time her mum spoke for herself and took her daughter out of the spotlight.

Have her parents ever done an interview? It would be interesting to hear from them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.