Greta Thunberg

Because this kid knows as much about climatology as I do about knitting and she's been used as a political weapon by people with greater interests who are hiding behind a child in order to shield them from any counter argument or criticism.

I don't enjoy being pandered to by anyone and this girl is a bought and paid for PR machine parroting views she has been told to say.

She is the equivalent of Lenny Henry in Africa or Bob Geldof saying "give us your fucking money" while being multimillionaires who 99% of the year don't actually care about these issues.

Yes, far better for celebs to sail off on their yauchts and not give a sh*t.

I respect anyone trying to raise money for causes - whether it’s aunt Doris doing a charity walk or Lenny henry doing a painfully unfunny sketch - millionaires or not. The more we show compassion the better the world would be.

The same people that get angry at ‘kids that just sit in and play the computer instead of going outside’ are getting angry ‘about the youth protesting for our governments to tackle climate change. Strange times and too many gammons in this world.
I struggle to see how anyone can have an issue with what this girl is talking about, or this girl herself. The processes we are observing in our natural environment are frightening, and she's trying to do something about it.

I struggle to see how anyone can have an issue with what this girl is talking about, or this girl herself. The processes we are observing in our natural environment are frightening, and she's trying to do something about it.

They don’t see a girl with a decent message they see those two words, green tax. The wallet is king for these people.

They don’t see a girl with a decent message they see those two words, green tax. The wallet is king for these people.

We wonder why those behind the message don’t deliver it themselves?

Fuck! I thought I was a bit cynical, but some of you are Black Belts at it! UFB!

Headline: 16 yr old raises global attention to a climate crisis

Response: Tool! Shill! Puppet! Know nothing, because I am Damocles the Almighty!

Go, Greta, Go!!!

16 year old girl - “listen to the scientists”

Middle aged gammon on Bluemoon - “she knows nothing about science”

The same people that get angry at ‘kids that just sit in and play the computer instead of going outside’ are getting angry ‘about the youth protesting for our governments to tackle climate change. Strange times and too many gammons in this world.

Never mind pissing around on computers or banging on about climate change - why the fuck can't these kids do the normal things that we used to do such as knock-a-door-run and garden hopping FFS?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.