Greta Thunberg

Majority of scientists - we are fucking up the planet best do something

fuck off I don't believe you

Al Gore - we are fucking up the planet best do something

Fuck off I don't believe you

More scientists - getting more serious now fella

Greta - will someone do something please it's getting a bit silly now this apathy

Gretas mum - I have exactly the same message as my daughter. Al Gore and scientists.

Fuck me now you have said it no more red meat, bmw or plastic bags for me.

Yeah that’s not what I have said or is my opinion as can be seen by my input.

Anyway, Greta.....a remarkable young lady.

So you are in effect suggesting the hard right couldn't give two fucks about the planet as long as they can profit from it.

Interesting

Would you say the Chinese government is hard right? They are the biggest contributor in the world to the problem. Is there a correlation between political wings and pollution?

You have immediately gone to politics when this has nothing to do with politics. You are implying that a left-wing government and system will solve the problem when I am saying that it is irrelevant.

Think how you are posting on this forum, how did you get to work this morning, how do you travel about, how many kids do you have? The fact is that you are the problem and so am I because you right this second now are contributing to it.

So whilst admirable, Greta's actions amount to nothing but shouting at how bad cancer is. She can be the poster girl for awareness but awareness does not solve climate change.

The environmental left should be shouting at the general population but why aren't they? When will they come clean on the fact that everyone has to change the way they live and consume?

Just imposing a restriction on birth rates will halt climate contribution by a factor equivalent to how many people are not born. Let me guess, Labour aren't proposing this one are they?

So if that isn't on offer and if we are going to talk of this politically, where are the answers offered by the left?

The next generation are getting engaged in the wrong way. It is shameful that teachers etc are not pushing a route of education rather than protest.

They are being attached to a predominately left wing movement that holds climate change as 2nd to establishing a hard-left system of government and economy.

Ask them their views on nuclear power which would instantly solve all carbon emission problems.

At the end of the day, standing in the streets and protesting about cancer won't cure cancer.

That's bullshit and you know it.

Not to mention all the other problems that come along with it.

Trump's tweet is interesting.

He's either taking the piss out of her or he genuinely thinks she's doing all she's doing to advance her own personal circumstances and get ahead. Either way it demonstrates just what a morally bankrupt **** he is.

Would you say the Chinese government is hard right? They are the biggest contributor in the world to the problem. Is there a correlation between political wings and pollution?

You have immediately gone to politics when this has nothing to do with politics. You are implying that a left-wing government and system will solve the problem when I am saying that it is irrelevant.

Think how you are posting on this forum, how did you get to work this morning, how do you travel about, how many kids do you have? The fact is that you are the problem and so am I because you right this second now are contributing to it.

So whilst admirable, Greta's actions amount to nothing but shouting at how bad cancer is. She can be the poster girl for awareness but awareness does not solve climate change.

The environmental left should be shouting at the general population but why aren't they? When will they come clean on the fact that everyone has to change the way they live and consume?

Just imposing a restriction on birth rates will halt climate contribution by a factor equivalent to how many people are not born. Let me guess, Labour aren't proposing this one are they?

So if that isn't on offer and if we are going to talk of this politically, where are the answers offered by the left?
You mentioned politics, going on about it being some sort of left wing conspiracy, I was replying to that post.

Which you didn't answer.

I see it as being a non partisan issue, it should be cross party in the interests of the planet, not any specific politically ideology.

The Chinese Govt is authoritarian. Left/Right is somewhat irrelevant. As for the answer to a degree we are heading the right way. Phasing out of fossil fuels, stricter emission controls, electric cars, energy saving lights, investment in renewable energy etc. We can all do our bit but the real change will come at a macro level and Govts cooperating internationally or putting pressure on reluctant Govts. Even the Chinese have figured out having large swathes of their population breathing toxic air is not sustainable going forward.

We still have to get round the Trumps and general conservative/right wing hostility to concern for the planet but that is hardly new. Personally I never got why campaigning to keep our air unbreathable or generally fucking up the planet has such a determined support base but there you go. One of life’s eternal mysteries I guess.

Trump's tweet is interesting.

He's either taking the piss out of her or he genuinely thinks she's doing all she's doing to advance her own personal circumstances and get ahead. Either way it demonstrates just what a morally bankrupt **** he is.

Probably showing the same contempt for her she has for him.

Humans are like that.

Your post backs up what damocles says though and why she is the front as anyone who dares to question her or argue is deemed an evil **** automatically.

Probably showing the same contempt for her she has for him.

Humans are like that.

Your post backs up what damocles says though and why she is the front as anyone who dares to question her or argue is deemed an evil **** automatically.

Really? Is that really what my post is doing?

We're talking Trump here. He is, quite objectively, a morally bankrupt **** (don't know about evil, as I don't tend to go for the religious) or hadn't you noticed.

Really? Is that really what my post is doing?

We're talking Trump here. He is, quite objectively, a morally bankrupt **** (don't know about evil, as I don't tend to go for the religious) or hadn't you noticed.

Yeah that's exactly what it was doing.

You offered two scenarios and then said either way it shows what a morally bankrupt **** he is.

You saw her face yesterday when he walked in? Her right and no law to say she has to like him but the same goes for him, like it or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.