Greta Thunberg

Why's that wrong?

Basically he called her a mentalist which makes him a shit head, called her parents without knowing them which makes him dishonest and opened the video with the immortal line even if she is correct which just confirms he is a another can’t be arsed with the enviroment wanker, he is in good or should I say bad company.

Why's that wrong?

Nobody is critical of what she’s doing because they’re concerned for her.

If you truly believed in her message but were concerned for her well being you’d back what she’s doing more as the message is that there’s a risk to society.

She’s 16 and has a lot of people around her.

This whole new tactic of pretending to be worried is obvious and pathetic.

Nobody is critical of what she’s doing because they’re concerned for her.

If you truly believed in her message but were concerned for her well being you’d back what she’s doing more as the message is that there’s a risk to society.

She’s 16 and has a lot of people around her.

This whole new tactic of pretending to be worried is obvious and pathetic.
Yeah, it reminds me of the people who claim to be anti-immigration because they're worried about Bulgaria losing all of their most talented people.

Greta is not about the environment. She's about aiding and abetting left wing Neo-Marxists and their bid to dominate the western political order.

12774-TinFoilHat-May-Move02_800x.gif

Slightly off topic perhaps but I find the idea that Qatar can air condition an entire athletics stadium - with god only knows how much energy and fossil fuel burning is needed to power that - and demands that I should unplug my phone charger to save energy, rather incompatible.

Slightly off topic perhaps but I find the idea that Qatar can air condition an entire athletics stadium - with god only knows how much energy and fossil fuel burning is needed to power that - and demands that I should unplug my phone charger to save energy, rather incompatible.

Hard to argue with that.

Its a good point, why are they not using solar power?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.