Greta Thunberg

They all are. Hand wringing in the early 21st century about what was done in the 19th by the colonial powers, and judging them by the standards of the 21st century is ridiculous in the extreme.

And the fuckin' handwringers, were they to have lived in the 19th, would have followed the flow. They wouldn't have been a force kicking against the establishment. Fuckin' Johnny-Come-Latelies! No Wilberforces among that lot, to be sure!

Fair enough mate. I get that from a snapshot of the account you will not get the full picture. I am blocked by the account for challenging some of the incendiary bullshit posted on it.

Being blocked by any of the twats on twitter is to be celebrated.

We will exhaust ourselves, that is pretty much inevitable. Isn't this why we have nuclear weapons? To defend 'our' way of life and 'our' resources?

If you could choose where to live would you choose the UK or Afghanistan?

Like I say some are quick to criticize corporations, governments etc but they are perfectly happy to live and reep the benefits of what collective greed has given us.

Ignorance is (unfortunately) bliss.

What are you proposing? The nuking of Sangatte? You can have all the nukes you want. They're not much use against a refugee/migrant population forced from their homes by inundation, desertification, war, repression, recession etc etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.