Greta Thunberg

She's been put there so that she can't be criticised, the people behind her don't want their message criticised so she has been chosen to deliver it. Any other politician gets criticised and that's what she is now, a politician.

behave. She’s standing up for something she believes. Politician? Deary me.

One of the leading lights of the last youth revolution handing the baton over to the next generation. Superb.

It’s about time the young got their cause, rose up and shocked us. It’s been way too long. The fact that it’s only the gammons she pisses off is a massive bonus.

You can cheer them on from the sidelines.

Gammon is off the menu.

Vegan only thanks.

You can cheer them on from the sidelines.

Gammon is off the menu.

Vegan only thanks.

You and your Brexit pals appear extremely threatened by this girl and what she stands for. I suspect it’s because she’s the ultimate “do Gooder” , and the right wing Pavlovian reaction to anybody different is to sneer.

No, this is politics and as such she will be criticised.

Argue against what she believes in by all means and criticise the message, but laughing at a teenage girl and slagging her for adopting the same views on the climate as her folks makes you look a twat.

You and your Brexit pals appear extremely threatened by this girl and what she stands for. I suspect it’s because she’s the ultimate “do Gooder” , and the right wing Pavlovian reaction to anybody different is to sneer.

Or I dont buy into the end of the world is nigh narrative and think her Mother and her backers should have the balls to front their own political agenda.

Whats brexit got to do with it?

Or I dont buy into the end of the world is nigh narrative and think her Mother and her backers should have the balls to front their own political agenda.

Whats brexit got to do with it?

Yeah, sure that’s what bothers you. Sure it is.

It’s weird how so many are divided on this subject on political lines.

One doesn’t have to be left wing to understand that’s it’s virtually certain that humans are speeding the warming of earth’s climate. You only have to be able to read and understand the 99.9% of climate scientists that have the data to make that claim.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.