Greta Thunberg

Argue against what she believes in by all means and criticise the message, but laughing at a teenage girl and slagging her for adopting the same views on the climate as her folks makes you look a twat.

I haven't slagged her off and I wont be following her like a member of a cult, she's been put front and centre so that certain people will just blindly follow, it's sad if anything.

It’s weird how so many are divided on this subject on political lines.

One doesn’t have to be left wing to understand that’s it’s virtually certain that humans are speeding the warming of earth’s climate. You only have to be able to read and understand the 99.9% of climate scientists that have the data to make that claim.

Point taken. I’m using “right wing” in the American way rather than British because I feel that’s how the country has now moved. By that, I mean the politics of selfishness and hostility.

Inspiration to the younger generation and a big influence in making world leaders act, why some right wing gammons are getting all flustered by her message I don’t know.

Not really a surprise is it? Oh you stupid little 15 year old girl, not so articulate in your 2nd language without a script!

She 16 speaks English like a native and its not very nice calling her stupid is it, shame on you.

Inspiration to the younger generation and a big influence in making world leaders act, why some right wing gammons are getting all flustered by her message I don’t know.

Not sure left vs right is apt for this imho, I’m not sure what simple word can describe people who seem happy to let others suffer to maintain their own way of life. Selfish cunts doesn’t go far enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.