Greta Thunberg

She is just the messenger,parents can't duck putting what she says into perspective,same with schools

I like her but some times the message is too strong when referencing children.

She know doubt believes the world is ending but it isn’t.

I like her but some times the message is too strong when referencing children.

She know doubt believes the world is ending but it isn’t.
I remember michael jackson getting battered for his message on the enviroment,turns out he was right,things are a lot worse than the early 80's,every generation has a campaigner of some sort,she is this ones,i think disregarding her message is foolish but discussed properly in schools and at home might just save the planet in the long run

I remember michael jackson getting battered for his message on the enviroment,turns out he was right,things are a lot worse than the early 80's,every generation has a campaigner of some sort,she is this ones,i think disregarding her message is foolish but discussed properly in schools and at home might just save the planet in the long run

I’m not attacking her talking about it, just a specific segment about children not growing up.

Anyone else sick of seeing this gurning nutter all over the media?

For all those that think she’s great I reckon there are as many or possibly more that can’t stand her.
She is not a nutter,if you are more bothered with what she looks like than what she is saying then you are missing out,michael jackson was deemed a nutter when he insisted we were killing the planet back in the 80's,well guess what,he was right,just listen

Anyone else sick of seeing this gurning nutter all over the media?

For all those that think she’s great I reckon there are as many or possibly more that can’t stand her.
No, doesn't matter whether you like her or cant stand her she’s getting the message debated.And hopefully more people thinking about doing something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.