Greta Thunberg

[

This is what you wrote and it is absolute shite.
How is that any different to what i'm saying though? It WAS a driving force. It's not "shite" at all.

You don't seriously think that everyone in the Confederation of the Rhine suddenly decided to come together, forge an empire, take on the other empires of Europe, create the identity of "the German People", without a single shred of nationalistic intent, do you?

How is that any different to what i'm saying though? It WAS a driving force. It's not "shite" at all.

You don't seriously think that everyone in the Confederation of the Rhine suddenly decided to come together, forge an empire, take on the other empires of Europe, create the identity of "the German People", without a single shred of nationalistic intent, do you?

You didn’t say it was one part of a much wider and more complex picture, what you said is that it was the driving force. That is shite, as you now recognise.

You didn’t say it was one part of a much wider and more complex picture, what you said is that it was the driving force. That is shite, as you now recognise.
Again, this is you misunderstanding what i've written, because I didn't write it down in essay form for you. I would have thought it was easy enough to understand the gist but...

"You didn't say it like this!" You know what I mean, read it back, and you'll see what I meant. You're just looking for an argument now, as usual.

Again, this is you misunderstanding what i've written, because I didn't write it down in essay form for you. I would have thought it was easy enough to understand the gist but...

"You didn't say it like this!" You know what I mean, read it back, and you'll see what I meant. You're just looking for an argument now, as usual.

No I’m not. I called you out when you were talking shite. Now I’m finished. Have a great day.

I think we need to act and get a move on doing so but telling billions of children worldwide they’re not going to grow up, which obviously isn’t true, is wrong.
Where are the parents? why are they not discussing it with their kids so they know not to take her literally,kids like facts so give them to them but discuss what it means

Where are the parents? why are they not discussing it with their kids so they know not to take her literally,kids like facts so give them to them but discuss what it means

The parents are probably putting out fires with their children being scared to death.

It’s a major issue but it’s not as clear cut as being made out.

I agree it’s a risk we shouldn’t be taking but being all over the media and social media telling them they won’t grow up is cruel and wrong.

The parents are probably putting out fires with their children being scared to death.

It’s a major issue but it’s not as clear cut as being made out.

I agree it’s a risk we shouldn’t be taking but being all over the media and social media telling them they won’t grow up is cruel and wrong.
She is just the messenger,parents can't duck putting what she says into perspective,same with schools

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.