Greta Thunberg

And still no-one actually discusses the issue...

CO2 levels in the atmosphere

Weekly averages
5 January 2020: 413.37 ppm
This time last year: 409.94 ppm
10 years ago: 388.21 ppm
Pre-industrial base: 280
Safe level: 350

Atmospheric CO2 reading from Mauna Loa, Hawaii (part per million). Source: NOAA-ESRL

Scientists have warned for more than a decade that concentrations of more than 450ppm risk triggering extreme weather events and temperature rises as high as 2C, beyond which the effects of global heating are likely to become catastrophic and irreversible.

Weekly averages

Atmospheric CO2 reading from Mauna Loa, Hawaii (part per million). Source: NOAA-ESRL

Scientists have warned for more than a decade that concentrations of more than 450ppm risk triggering extreme weather events and temperature rises as high as 2C, beyond which the effects of global heating are likely to become catastrophic and irreversible.

Yeah but that doesn't matter because Greta is really annoying supposedly

7-earth-song.gif.cf.gif

What was his message?

“I’m very concerned about the plight of the international global warming phenomenon…we have to fix it, now. That’s what I was trying to do with “Earth Song,” “Heal The World,” “We Are The World,” writing those songs to open up people’s consciousness. I wish people would listen to every word.” – Michael Jackson #HealTheWorld #MJHumanitarian #climatechange

“I’m very concerned about the plight of the international global warming phenomenon…we have to fix it, now. That’s what I was trying to do with “Earth Song,” “Heal The World,” “We Are The World,” writing those songs to open up people’s consciousness. I wish people would listen to every word.” – Michael Jackson #HealTheWorld #MJHumanitarian #climatechange

The first sentence is a legitimate concern, the rest of it is arrogant gibberish.

Weekly averages

It's more fun to take the piss out of those delivering the message than to listen,the youngsters are stupid not to listen

The first sentence is a legitimate concern, the rest of it is arrogant gibberish.
He was saying what greta is saying now but in the 80's,take that piss but that is fact,i don't know how old you are,you might not have ben old enough to see/hear it,watch the video,it's all there

Michael Jackson talking NonceSense..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.