Greta Thunberg

Fuck off if you are not going to listen,in the 80's no fucker listened,they are not listening now, at my age it doesn't matter so much but when someone is saying it in a few decades time when it's too late no-one will be laughing then,good luck

Fuck off if you are not going to listen,in the 80's no fucker listened,they are not listening now, at my age it doesn't matter so much but when someone is saying it in a few decades time when it's too late no-one will be laughing then,good luck
Calm down FFS

He was saying what greta is saying now but in the 80's,take that piss but that is fact,i don't know how old you are,you might not have ben old enough to see/hear it,watch the video,it's all there

I’m not taking the piss. Michael Jackson telling us his crap pop song is trying to “heal the world” is taking the piss.

I’ve seen it quite a few times, not recently though.

Being concerned about climate change isn’t anything special, coming up with ideas on how to do something about it is.

Celebrities virtue signal all the time.

I’m not taking the piss. Michael Jackson telling us his crap pop song is trying to “heal the world” is taking the piss.

Being concerned about climate change isn’t anything special, coming up with ideas on how to do something about it is.

Exactly. It's as pointless as singing about world peace..

Exactly. It's as pointless as singing about world peace..
Now people use social media,there wasn't any other platform to use back then,there was only 3 tv channels and a phone connected to the wall,he was the biggest star in the world so he sung about it knowing people would listen to it,now people do it on twitter,at least activists try and do good,what have you done?

Now people use social media,there wasn't any other platform to use back then,there was only 3 tv channels and a phone connected to the wall,he was the biggest star in the world so he sung about it knowing people would listen to it,now people do it on twitter,at least activists try and do good,what have you done?

What have I done?

Fuck all to date but you have shamed me into action so I'm going to glue myself to a Metrolink tram heading from town to the stadium before the game on Sunday.

We were threatened with a new Ice Age, when I was a slip of a lad. Which makes this a win win for me.
And even get me started on video killing the radio star.

An annoying fuckwit who will probably sue her parents for robbing her of her childhood in years to come.

Back in the 80's no-one listened,he talked about,sung about it,as the biggest star in the world it was his platform and he used it,being concerned isn't a new thing,no-one else was prepared to say it then that is the point

Your reaction is the same as the one to greta

Different generation,same shooting down of the messenger as weird

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.