Greta Thunberg

Back in the 80's no-one listened,he talked about,sung about it,as the biggest star in the world it was his platform and he used it,being concerned isn't a new thing,no-one else was prepared to say it then that is the point

Your reaction is the same as the one to greta

Different generation,same shooting down of the messenger as weird

The messenger just happens to be a maniac nonce, in the case of Jackson.

Comparing my criticism of him, to Greta, is odd at best.

I like Greta and think she’s incredibly brave, if not naive and if not that she uses her platform to scare children, too often.

What have I done?

Fuck all to date but you have shamed me into action so I'm going to glue myself to a Metrolink tram heading from town to the stadium before the game on Sunday.
I'm not about about those activists

So you haven't ben to war or done anything to help climate change,not doing very much are you

I'm not about about those activists

So you haven't ben to war or done anything to help climate change,not doing very much are you

No I haven't been to war and I'm very happy with the direction of travel that the UK is going in regarding climate issues.

Would you care to share how you have made any difference whatsoever to the global climate?

The messenger just happens to be a maniac nonce, in the case of Jackson.

Comparing my criticism of him, to Greta, is odd at best.

I like Greta and think she’s incredibly brave, if not naive and if not that she uses her platform to scare children, too often.
You are choosing to disregard him talking about the envireoment as he was an unconvicted nonce,no need to not listen at all

This is an ideal moment to sit down with kids and discuss what she is saying,explain why she is so intense and put it all in perspective but give the kids the information,instead people are attackin her delivery,it's an oppurtunity to educate lost

You are choosing to disregard him talking about the envireoment as he was an unconvicted nonce,no need to not listen at all

This is an ideal moment to sit down with kids and discuss what she is saying,explain why she is so intense and put it all in perspective but give the kids the information,instead people are attackin her delivery,it's an oppurtunity to educate lost

Him being a nonce is one thing, him being totally deranged in several other aspects of his life also leads me to not taking anything he says nor listening to him.

She’s on TV saying the world is ending, children don’t need to hear that. Educate them in school, don’t tell them they won’t grow up. She’s not qualified to do that.

No I haven't been to war and I'm very happy with the direction of travel that the UK is going in regarding climate issues.

Would you care to share how you have made any difference whatsoever to the global climate?
I'm doing what i can,i've not eaten animals or any of the by proctucts like leather since the early 80's,i recycle everything possible,i buy local in season food,rarely use the car,never fly,half my garden is left wild for the wildlife,big and small

I do what i can to help the enviroment

What is it you are happy about that this country is doing to help?

Him being a nonce is one thing, him being totally deranged in several other aspects of his life also leads me to not taking anything he says nor listening to him.

She’s on TV saying the world is ending, children don’t need to hear that. Educate them in school, don’t tell them they won’t grow up. She’s not qualified to do that.
Fair enough but he was trying his best to talk about the enviroment and he was right

As i say use here to give the kids the info,kids are very tolerant of most things if you give them the facts,the chance to explain her intensity is caused by asbergers and thekids would understand

I'm doing what i can,i've not eaten animals or any of the by proctucts like leather since the early 80's,i recycle everything possible,i buy local in season food,rarely use the car,never fly,half my garden is left wild for the wildlife,big and small

I do what i can to help the enviroment

What is it you are happy about that this country is doing to help?

Coal is now down to 3% of power generation and will be zero in a couple of years, renewable energy is growing rapidly as a proportion of generation, cars are getting more efficient, electric or hybrid cars are becoming more popular and affordable and so on and so forth.

Meanwhile China adds more new emissions in a month than we emit in a year so what we are doing actually means fuck all in the grand scheme of things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.