Greta Thunberg

It's a funny old world when people are more worried about the actions of a few motivated people than the main problem.

Questioning their motives is a good thing, not questioning their motives is a bad thing. I will question all day long the people who hold what is a child up as their leader, it's sinister at best. Your assumption that people aren't interested in the problem is way off, what people are curious about is how to sort the issue out without mass starvation and a return back to the dark ages.
Do you believe saint Greta has all the answers?

Questioning their motives is a good thing, not questioning their motives is a bad thing. I will question all day long the people who hold what is a child up as their leader, it's sinister at best. Your assumption that people aren't interested in the problem is way off, what people are curious about is how to sort the issue out without mass starvation and a return back to the dark ages.
Do you believe saint Greta has all the answers?
I don't believe she has any.

Net zero by 2025??? Might as well say we'll put a man on Saturn by 2021. Not happening, no way, no how, no chance. Utterly ludicrous. Not happening by 2050, let alone 2025.

She is a very, very remarkable, very admirable in many ways, gullible, manipulated idiot.

I don't believe she has any.

Net zero by 2025??? Might as well say we'll put a man on Saturn by 2021. Not happening, no way, no how, no chance. Utterly ludicrous. Not happening by 2050, let alone 2025.

She is a very, very remarkable, very admirable in many ways, gullible, manipulated idiot.
Some of her ideas are quite bonkers.
"Stop trying to increase GDP".......Just condemns millions to poverty, unless you reduce the population (good luck with that one)
"Stop using coal"..........you need it to manufacture steel.
Etc etc

"Stop trying to increase GDP".......Just condemns millions to poverty, unless you reduce the population (good luck with that one)
Etc etc
She means well but she's just a kid. I don't mean to sound patronising - I don't have all the answers either (obviously!) but yes some of her suggestions are ludicrously unrealistic. She's been brainwashed and manipulated by various factions, some of whom would have us go back to oxen-pulled ploughs and living in yurts.

G7.jpg

To be fair I don’t think Greta claims to have the answers, I hear her saying there is a problem, listen to the science
And ignore the scientists who don't agree.

Oh, and throw in a whole load of sensationalising and melodrama, just to spice it up a bit.

Etc etc

We could grow bamboo in Peckham and use that instead of steel, you're not thinking of the bigger picture bud ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.