Growing a beard/ goatee

In my experience, I think it looks better when I let the ’tache proper grow-out and get ’tache wax to move it away from the mouth and curl the ends up.

Sounds like a pain, and it is when it’s in the in between stage, but when you get the this stage it’s worth it:

View attachment 70501

Saying that, this year I can’t be arsed with the mother of the in between stage and have kept it trim around my lips.
You can use dried spunk I stead of wax mate - doesn't all have to be from the same bloke either ;-)

If you are bald as fuck and fat as fuck, the current trend is to grow a big beard, dye it and walk round as if you are a competitor in the world's strongest man and not a fat, bald fuck.
I remember when they called the Ford Mondeo the Ford Clitoris as every **** had one.

Same story now but replace Ford Mondeo with beard.

Tried to grow a beard during the first lockdown in 2020. Found that the hair on the side got really itchy and uncomfortable after a couple of weeks so shaved that off and had a lockdown goatee instead! Didn't like that either after a couple of months so it went too.
Moisturiser is your friend in that scenario

Strangely I have had a goatee for30 odd years, I mentioned to my wife a few years back that I was thinking of shaving it and she was horrified - I said “I didn’t know you liked it so much” she said “I don’t, but you haven’t got a chin and would look weird…”
I did 20 with mine, shaved it off and within 30 seconds of the missues (at the time) coming through the door, she instructed me to get it grown again...pronto ! About 5 years ago moved to the full, short beard and never looked back.

You’re only allowed to grow a goatee if you like jazz. It’s the law.

DifferentTenseHoopoe-max-1mb.gif

I shaved my beard off after about 18 months last week. Basically, everyone seems to have one now & I prefer to be the exception to the rule.
Felt a bit weird initially but will enjoy the ability to absorb more vitamin D through my facial skin cells in the coming weeks.
No beard will definitely allow you to absorb more "Vitamin D" through your facial skin. Make sure you close your eyes, though. Old girlfriend of mine says it stings something fierce if you get it in your eye.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.