grumpy celebrity you've meet

We just had a guy round from B&Q to quote us on our kitchen, anyroad he said he just priced up 4 kitchens for Gary Neviile at a property he just bought on station rd swinton (forcing a charity shop and Swinton RL league shop to shut) . He demanded the cheapest possible kitchen , nowt wrong with that I suppose, and when he got the 8k quote proceeded to write a cheque.
The B&Q fella tells him they dont accept cheques no more only for the ugly cnut to turn round and say "I have 8 million in the bank mate , it aint gonna bounce" in a cnuty way only he could achieve
B&Q guy tell's him he doesn't care and get s the cash off the ugly wanker

idiot

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
I made the mistake of asking bobby charlton for his autograph in 1968 ish.

He told me to bugger off, the miserable twat.

I'm glad his head wobbles all the time. The size of it is beyond the human body's ability to control it.

Was going to post about a few people I have met as an Airline Pilot, but this post stopped me in my tracks! Was it at Altrincham's ground? My dad used to play there for Freddie Pye and Bobby Charlton was in the Director's Box. I watched a little kid climb the STEEP steps upto the box, only to be pushed half way back down by that rag! I was shocked, because Charlton was a good friend of Freddie Pye and my father. I talked to my dad about it (I was only a nipper at the time) and he said it must have been a mistake, but that timeframe is about when it happened. Was it you?

A few Top Men:
Muhammed Ali
Tony Hawk (skateboarder/video game billionaire!)
Denis Law (I know, I know, but he IS a top man!)
Dennis Tueart (very gracious to me at Maine Road)
Rodney Marsh (met him at Maine Road and played against him when he was with the Rowdies)
Kaz Deyna (Played in a game with him at San Diego Sockers)
Ken Barnes (Pete's dad and City Chief Scout for donkey's years)

and woman:

Shirley Manson, lead singer of Garbage. Sat next to her on a flight after a TV appearance. Well fit... and polite!

and........Barack Obama! Met him outside a Chicago White Sox Baseball game with my son. He had two LARGE bodyguards with him and people were starting to leave, but he stopped to talk to an old man in a wheelchair BEFORE he was running for Prez. Took my son over and told him, "Son, this man is going to be the first African American President of the United States!" He turned to us, smiled and went back to talking to the old guy in the chair. This was almost 4 years ago when he was an Illinois Senator. Worked on his behalf during the election, voted for him, and not too big to say I shed a tear for him the night he won and when he was sworn in just over a week ago!

Total tw@ts!

The rock group Blondie (and I had her poster on my bedroom ceiling during my teens and we went to their concerts). Had them on a flight and they acted like stupid teenagers in the terminal in L.A. Sad part, they are all in their 50's (at least!)

Last edited:
shirley crabtree was very grumpy with me in 1978.
i was 14 and had just crashed a 125 motorbike into his car.

me and the bike were sort of underneath the car.
my leg was bleeding quite a lot but he showed no sympathy whatsoever.
fat ****.

i always cheered on giant haystacks after that.

shirley crabtree was very grumpy with me in 1978.
i was 14 and had just crashed a 125 motorbike into his car.

me and the bike were sort of underneath the car.
my leg was bleeding quite a lot but he showed no sympathy whatsoever.
fat ****.

i always cheered on giant haystacks after that.
If only the horrible **** wasn’t dead I would try and get him Cancelled. How’s the leg?

If only the horrible **** wasn’t dead I would try and get him Cancelled. How’s the leg?
it's a lot better now, thanks.

it's only ever so slightly shorter than it should've been without the surgery.
annoyingly, it sets off the alarms at airports, but heigh ho.

I met many musicians and people in the industry as an amateur DJ at gigs doing support. I didn’t like Tony Wilson (I understand most didn’t), Badly Drawn Boy and Guy Garvey from Elbow.

I tend to ignore most famous people I see as they must get hassle all the time.

On Xmas do in town about 1999, on route to next watering hole, was at the back of the palace theatre I think, coming out to get in his limo was Darren Day. Who at the time had just left his girlfriend of the time.One of my oppos shouted that he made a mistake leavin her. He then went ballistic calling all 8 of us burly industrial types this n that , having to be held back by his security men. We just fell around laughing at the pillock!
I can confirm he is a ****.

He was on my train from Liverpool many years ago and we got delayed because of a medical emergency on the train in front.

Did the full do you know who I am routine when he demanded a taxi to take him to Manchester.

Roxanne Pallet is another. A little lady with anger issues.

I can confirm he is a ****.

He was on my train from Liverpool many years ago and we got delayed because of a medical emergency on the train in front.

Did the full do you know who I am routine when he demanded a taxi to take him to Manchester.

Roxanne Pallet is another. A little lady with anger issues.
Nice bills though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.