Guardiola: “If the club wants me, I want to stay here”

Hopefully Pep stays a lot longer but he will go eventually.

Then the owners face their most important decision in some time. Peps successor.

Our neighbours have shown us the blueprint for messing this decision up.

But hopefully his departure is not for a while.

More chance of him coaching United.

He'll do a South American NT after City, in his late 60's when he's too old to keep the intensity of day to day year round management up.
Well, he’s 52 now so if he stays till his sixties, we are laughing.

Think he will eventually go work in Italy, then probably Brazil national team,then retire.
The Media are scum ,if it was one of my kids writing that kind of drivel or blatant negative lies i would bollock them & tell them some home truths .

Think he will eventually go work in Italy, then probably Brazil national team,then retire.
The Media are scum ,if it was one of my kids writing that kind of drivel or blatant negative lies i would bollock them & tell them some home truths .
I can assure you he will never go to Italy. The Italian clubs don’t have any money. Pep isn’t going to a club that doesn’t have the funds to execute his vision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.