Guardiola: “If the club wants me, I want to stay here”

The day will come when he does eventually leave until the let’s make the most of him, all good things come to an end and the media now have something else to bang on about, wouldn’t be surprised if some **** asked the question tonight if they get a chance. So pep are you looking to leave in 2 years.

Dunno where i have seen it over this last few days, but out there somewhere this week is a piece of him saying "I'm just getting started" or words to that effect when questioned about if its now job done

If we keep hold of him for two more seasons, I'll be delighted. That'd be nine seasons, three times as long as anywhere else that he's managed at. He might just say at that point that that's enough, and that he'd fancy a sabbatical from the game for a year or so. Go away, recharge the batteries then come back to, maybe, a national team gig. Regardless of the support he clearly gets from the hierarchy at the club, I imagine he puts himself under intense pressure to be the best he can be. That has to be physically and mentally draining.

You fell for his lies and delivered the exact kind of response he was looking for.

The real response was to laugh at his made up bull shit.
I’m over it now but thanks for pointing it out! He is liars from what has been shared. Anything for money these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.