Guardiola: “If the club wants me, I want to stay here”

This new Jamie Jackson intel is devastating to read today.

The timing pissed me off.

Pep will leave one day which fact but media have been toxic prior to final diminishing everything you can name and Haaland attacks his phenomenal achievements is disgusting.

Winning champions league is killing then inside history only remembers the winners not these journos. I digress with Pep he has built a team in his image. No messi no problem he got his champions league to shut the naysayers up.

With few changes in coming years this team can really peak. Why would Pep walk away? He laid the groundwork, instilled winning mentality and with culture I can honestly see us go out and beat teams and even go win 3 on trot like Ajax team in 70s with total football. If Pep has his way I can see this happening.

We have not peaked and it would be shame to not see the potential of this team in next 5 year at least under Pep. It took time to get here. All the different formation the team have learnt means they have that X factor.

You fell for his lies and delivered the exact kind of response he was looking for.

The real response was to laugh at his made up bull shit.

Jamie Jackson knows piss all.

I'm hoping Pep sees some records on the horizon and thinks if I do 20 years here I could break the lot.
He must already be aware he needs to do a treble treble just to compare to the mighty rag 99 treble. The same fucktard releasing contradictory stories about the same subject just illustrates the depth of the cesspit our journalistic scum bathes in on a daily basis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.