Guardiola: “If the club wants me, I want to stay here”

At least one decent journo.
Totally agree with what he says.
Me too.

I don't see him leaving anytime soon. We can give him all the backing he needs and the freedom to do what he wants on the playing side.

He seems to really love the club and hate the fact that the media just don't give us or him the credit we deserve in what we have achieved.

With the players we have and the quality of the academy i can see him continue to build winning teams.

I'd love for him to build and win with a team full of academy players, well and Erling of course!

The guardian are running a story as well. The timing is iffy.
Didn't J.J. started this whole bullshit story? On the very same day the team celebrated winning another title and two major trophies!!!! Wasn't Pep asked a question about his salary after winning a league cup a few years ago. It has been always like this and it all started with that infamous article by Stan Who?

At both Barca and Bayern he was drained by the interference from those above him and indeed he took a year out for a rest.

At City there is no one above him, Khaldoon gives him a free rein. Khaldoon has more pressing issues and his responsibilities stretch to well over £500 Billion in assets. City are just £4 Billion. Pep involves himself in every aspect of the club, the facilities, all the staff, the culture, how they behave etc.....he has free rein.

He is surrounded by friends such as Txiki, Ferran, Omar, Estarte, etc, Pep has built the club in his own image.

He is paid very well and indeed has earned well over £100 million at City.

Where does he go after City, which club can offer the above. Does International football have the same intensity and he said after winning the UCL, we want to win more.

He's staying

Didn't J.J. started this whole bullshit story? On the very same day the team celebrated winning another title and two major trophies!!!! Wasn't Pep asked a question about his salary after winning a league cup a few years ago. It has been always like this and it all started with that infamous article by Stan Who?

I think you go back a lot further than that. When he came it was “he won’t stay long”; BEFORE he came it was “he’ll never come to city”. As for Collymore he is just a big mouth with a small brain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.